[DIS] Infinity Wallet Nervos Integration

There are 7 hours left and the topic has 25 likes, I’m going to assert this right now: It is concerning how many new accounts have liked the post.

2 Likes

As a user of Infinity Wallet I have been waiting for this a long time. Been following up with the Infinity support team for 6-7 months now about adding CKB so this is fantastic if it happens.

2 Likes

Am I not allowed to like with a new account? sorry as not sure of the rules. I only became aware of this forum as was asking the Infinity support about CKB if it will ever happen and they said they had applied here to possibly integrate.

If new accounts not allowed to like I will remove mine

no it’s fine just making note of it

2 Likes

2003年的时候,网络赚钱行业产生初期,也就是互联网营销行业行成初期,有一个很牛逼的行业叫"Emulator",简称EMU。时隔20年,我在CKB FUND DAO里面又看到了 :)

can anyone make a proposal here or is it limited to big projects?

edit: never mind found some information here CKB Community Fund DAO Rules and Process

4 Likes

Good project I like. Please look my project maybe you like it also (DIS) Mass market campaign in Nagpur India

1 Like

This image is not loading

I don’t believe you can propose Godwoken developments to the CKB Community Fund.

@InfinityWallet I like the interface of your wallet it looks very intuitive and friendly. I also like how you provide everything in one platform, it’s a big advantage that no other platform I know of provides.

I have a few questions if you don’t mind answering:

1- When did you establish the project?
2- Have you raised funding or investments?
3- When are you planning to launch the mobile you mention as its a little vague with “late 2023 to early 2024”, does this mean something like December-January?

2 Likes

@crookednervosness yeah, I’m not so sure about some of these post.

1 Like

Request that the Infinity team comment on the number of new accounts that liked the post

There are quite a few new users (from ~ id 3057). You can’t prevent real and legitimate users from creating an account there to vote. But obviously this can easily be manipulated by creating multiple accounts.

1 Like

Hi @matt.bit, not sure what you are requesting, although if there are more new accounts than normal, some may be those that our support team has followed up with that had previously contacted requesting our support for Nervos.

1 Like

Can you please forward the communication that would have prompted them to register and vote to [email protected] or share the social media channels where this was announced?

2 Likes

In regards to some of the questions asked by @jm9k, @xudo_kula and @amarataylor

• What are the most successful ways that your product has gained users?
    The majority of our growth has been from search engines, partnerships and word of mouth. With many of our users moving to the Infinity Wallet from platforms such as MetaMask and Trust Wallet, due to the inherent benefits, advancements and overall enhanced user experience we provide.

• When will mobile launch?
    The mobile release is currently in development. If you follow on socials or sign up at the website you can be notified of its release.

• When did you establish the project?
    Infinity Wallet was launched early 2020.

• Have you raised funding or investments?
    No, we are a self funded and free to use decentralized platform.

• Grants aside, how does your product make money?
    We provide free to use infrastructure & services. This is why we are applying for a grant to help cover the development costs of expanding support for integration of Nervos.

Sent you a DM

A Infinity Wallet é uma das melhores carteiras que já usei! Ansioso pelo suporte da Nervos

1 Like

Like :+1: waiting this

1 Like