(DIS) Complete onboarding of the BR crypto community into the Nervos ecosystem

Just get over it. I do not think you will be getting enough support for having barely 50 views per clip on your Youtube and Instagram. You better go search for other project, IMO.

3 Likes

I start to think that you have prejudice to Brazilian crypto community.

2 Likes

What? Come on. Don’t act like your small group represent the whole Brazilian crypto community. I love Brazil and their crypto initiative but you only have 100 followers and got on the crypto train just recently as 2019 as you mentioned. I don’t think any community with right mind would spend $7-8K on your project honestly.

2 Likes

True, we do not represent the entire community, but we are connected to the vast majority. And that depends on the community, that’s why the proposal is open, but you could only say it in another way, this aggressive communication with a superior tone, which is what could be improved.

And so, we know that the people behind the crypto projects are one of the main factors for the success of the project, and we already have recognition from the industry in Brazil, so much so that even with only 100 followers as you said, we got support from the ViaBTC Group (when the channel had 0 followers).

But okay, I respect your opinion friend.

2 Likes

Hi @12Web3, just a friendly reminder, if you wish to continue to move the proposal forward, you can choose to create a poll on Metaforo. If you do, please follow the tutorial on CKB Community Fund DAO Rules and Process to submit a voting stage proposal, thanks.

Hi @12Web3,友情提示,如果你希望继续推进提案,你可以选择在 Metaforo 上创建一个投票。 如果你这样做,请按照 CKB Community Fund DAO 规则和流程 中的教程,提交 voting stage 的提案,谢谢。

2 Likes

Perfect i will do, thanks

1 Like

Can we raise the proposal until what day?

1 Like

Hi @12Web3, now you can submit a voting stage proposal at any moment, and please select a date seven days later on Automatically close poll. For example, the poll should be scheduled to end automatically on February 3 if the proposal is submitted on Metaforo today, January 27.

Before you do, please read the instructions on CKB Community Fund DAO Rules and Process carefully.

@12Web3 ,现在您可以随时提交投票阶段的提案,请在 Automatically close poll 一栏中选择 7 天后的日期。举个例子,如果提案于今天(1 月 27 日)在 Metaforo 上提交,那投票应设置为在 2 月 3 日自动关闭。

操作前,请仔细阅读 CKB Community Fund DAO 规则和流程 中的操作说明。

1 Like

Hi @12Web3, any updates on this? If you have any doubts, please feel free to ask me.

@12Web3,有什么更新吗? 如果您有任何疑问,请随时问我。

1 Like

we are going to apply this week, we are just defining a few things so that our proposal is as clear as possible

2 Likes

I fully support. Nervos has lost its only dapp developer, now is not the time for marketing, people need working applications.

This proposal is now in the Voting Stage. Whether you support this proposal or not, please cast your precious vote on Metaforo :point_right: [VOT] Complete onboarding of the BR crypto community into the Nervos ecosystem.

该提案目前处于投票阶段。 无论您是否支持该提案,请前往 Metaforo 并投下您宝贵的一票 :point_right: [VOT] Complete onboarding of the BR crypto community into the Nervos ecosystem.

2 Likes

Come on guys, vote and help us to create the known nerve community in Brazil, we are very excited and really want it to work. it was not easy to get everything we needed so just getting here we are already very happy

2 Likes