(DIS) Complete onboarding of the BR crypto community into the Nervos ecosystem

I understand your concern, but what we are proposing here is not an investment in influencers. These are contents produced to introduce and guide people in the Nervos network, including Devs. Our videos are sure to inspire people to join the Nervos network and even build. It will make the network better known not only for the token but for how each person can use it there.
Not to mention that we are going to produce 2 events in the 2 largest cities in Brazil with the aim of promoting the Nervos community.

After all, what’s the use of all the funds being directed to the creation of Dapps if people don’t know they exist and how they work, and in order to become an increasingly stronger network, we need to inspire people to build here and that will only happen through education. Someone needs to clearly convey the information.
We have wonderful developers in Brazil who can come and contribute to the network if they understand the benefits and this needs to reach them and this is our duty.

3 Likes

I see the statement below and have the question, “why CKB?”, it could apply to any blockchain, why do you want to promote CKB?

“And we want to create a dedicated track for the Nervos network, teaching everything from what the network is, what it’s used for, how to buy and create NFTs, and how to develop DAPs on it.”

4 Likes

Perhaps someone could clarify here, is the fund only for dApp developers? Or does it cover a wider scope? After all, community builders may not be developers but still play an important role. @JackyLHH

3 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. However, the reason why I personally disagree to your proposal is that 2M $CKB = approx. $7K USD seems to be too much for “producing/guiding/introducing” contents related to Nervos to the Brazilian community. Apparently, medium income for Brazilian software developer is 8,500 BRL = $1.5K USD per month. Thus, for me, your request seems unjustifiable. If you really want to support this project, you should reduce the amount of fund necessary to support your plan to large degree.

4 Likes

good question, thank you.:grin:

Indeed, it is a project that can be applied to any blockchain.
but I chose CBK 1° because I have been an investor since I found out about the project at the beginning of last year, I always visit the community to keep an eye on news, updates and if they are following the path they proposed to follow.
2nd for the opportunity, I’m not here by chance, I didn’t get here by recommendation but because I follow the community, I saw this DAO project and I thought that my project would fit perfectly here and I would still be able to help a blockchain that I like to become best known in my country.

2 Likes

请以开发者为准。作为以太坊早期投资者,我给你建议。

2 Likes

生态系统建设必须优先考虑。

2 Likes

“CKB”. Yet, some of our ‘Nervos Nations’ group on telegram participate on promoting Nervos blockchain solely by volunteering. Why do you need $7K USD for that promotion? Especially in Brazil. I understand $7K if it was in Hong Kong, NYC or Singapore.

3 Likes

in the budget we put the costs of all the research, planning, production, announcements for three months and an important part of two events that took place in two different cities, events have a considerable cost.

But to make it clear, we can detail the costs of each thing and if you think that something can be removed from the process to reduce the cost, we can adjust it without any problem.

1 Like

Then you should publish your plan into a word docx / pdf with specific details of plan how budget will be used for the three months time period and share it with our community. Thanks.

3 Likes

@Early_eTH_investor I don’t think 7k over 3 months is unreasonable at all.

Perhaps you aren’t aware, but community builders (trailblazers, moderators, educators etc.) do get paid. Educational content and videos do get reimbursed by the Foundation if there were costs incurred.

This idea that “you should do work for free if you love Nervos” which you said earlier, is pretty superficial. Some people can do this if they have the resources to hand. But if some things have to be outsourced, you can’t expect people to pay out of pocket. And in general terms, significant time expended creating materials that benefit the whole community should not go unrewarded either.

@12Web3 What would be helpful is maybe more of a breakdown of fund allocation? Plus a bit more info about your activities in the Nervos community previously?

4 Likes

Remember that this is only at the discussion phase where they need to gather enough ‘likes’ to be able to put forward a real proposal that we then vote on.

I agree with you here that there needs to be more info and breakdown of the budget, but this will/should come when @12Web3 puts forward their official proposal.

请记住,这只是在讨论阶段,他们需要收集足够的 “喜欢”,以便能够提出一个真正的建议,然后由我们进行投票。

我同意你的观点,需要有更多的信息和预算明细,但这将/应该在@12Web3提出他们的正式提案时出现。

2 Likes

I could be wrong, but I don’t think there’s any restrictions on the type of proposal.

There’s other dedicated places dApp devs can go to for funding, so I hope we see lots more non-dApp type of proposals in here.

2 Likes

Hi @neon.bit , according to the CKB Community Fund DAO Rules and Process, “various things around the CKB L1 ecosystem, such as code development, event organization, content production, etc” can all apply for DAO funding. So it is not limited to dApp developers.

你好 @neon.bit ,根据 CKB Community Fund DAO 规则和流程,“社区成员围绕 CKB 生态进行如代码开发、活动组织、内容制作、宣传推广等促进生态发展的工作”,都可以申请 DAO 的资助。所以,不仅仅局限于 dApp 开发者。

6 Likes

Also, our community will need authenticate whether you really are the person shown in the photo or not. Anyone can copy random linkedin profile and photos from Google, write the proposal and get the fund. So, please upload a photo of you or your team with holding a paper with ‘Nervos Talk’ written or smt like that.

2 Likes

exactly. We are detailing today until the end of the day I will post here so that it is clear.

1 Like

good idea. I will ask my team to take it too

1 Like

But is spending $7K really worth it if our representative of BR crypto community only have few hundreds of followers?
They only got 102 subscribers on youtube.
Also, they only got 274 followers on instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/12web3/

I would be happy to vote YES if they were influential enough for the crypto community in Brazil like over 100K followers.

3 Likes

look, you can be sure that no cobteudo creator who has 100k followers will bother to come here and ask for financial help. they get paid a lot of money per video. an average of 200 dol per reels on instagram for influencers as
up to 5k followers imagine 100 thousand on youtube. these 7k would pay for a maximum of 3 videos of them. I think you’re imagining numbers. has no idea of ​​reality.

1 Like

But what is the point of spending $7K on a less-followed influencer if we are only going to get maximum few hundreds of people as a viewer of the end result produced by you guys? I say no-go.

4 Likes