(DIS) Complete onboarding of the BR crypto community into the Nervos ecosystem

Voting Stage poll link: https://dao.ckb.community/thread/42298

Imagine a community dedicated to educating people from scratch and guiding them in the web3 universe, introducing them to the concept and showing them every possibility, a community that makes the person want to participate and build something with what they can.

This is 12web3, a community that takes you from 0 to web3, without obstacles and without detours.

Why?

We want to pass on to people the feeling of belonging and building the future. But looking back at the path we have already taken, we see how difficult it was to get here, often without a friend to help or complex communities that do not make room for new members and a shower of scattered content without order to follow and much easier to get lost than to find the way alone. We want to bring solutions to this.

Why Us?

Marcos Lustosa ([Linkedin] - Marketing and innovation professional, cryptocurrency enthusiast and Japanese descendant.

“I always liked technology and started my career in the digital environment when digital marketing was still in its infancy. In 2017, I started at a digital marketing agency and fell in love with the area, I started to walk my path there, always looking for and learning from the most diverse influences and spaces.

In 2014 I had my 1st contact with Bitcoin, but it was only in 2019 that I actually started to invest in this wonderful market that I am completely passionate about today.

Nowadays, I work in the marketing of a crypto asset broker, CoinEx, which is part of the ViaBTC Group. But I also work as community manager and B2B relations at metabar, the first bar with the metaverse concept in Brazil, where I hold monthly meetings with enthusiasts, builders and web3 influencers.

Larissa Barros (Linkedin)- I started in the crypto market quite by chance, in the area of ​​NFT Games, I met through a friend who played Axie Infinity, I was impressed with the possibility of playing and being rewarded for that, soon I found out about other games and I was attracted for buying and selling launch tokens.

I caught some good releases that made me a profit even with the little money I had, that made me want to participate in all of them or at least stay on top of what was happening, that’s when I decided to create a schedule to organize myself with the dates and times of the releases . It worked so well for me that I decided to open it to everyone in the crypto market, thus the Agenda Crypto channel was born.

Every day that passed, the more I wanted to know how the market worked as a whole, I started to study, I finally understood what Bitcoin was and I fell in love again, then I understood what blockchain was and another boom happened in my head and to close I visualized the unique opportunity that is web3.

About 12WEB3

We met at a crypto event and after a few months we decided to start 12web3.

Our first action with 12web3 was to hold an online event with guests who already work in web3, where they told us all about their professional experience in web3 and where anyone can start.

Then we began some in-person workshops in favelas in Rio de Janeiro, which helped us to improve our dialogue with people who have no idea what web3 is. Some of the workshops we produced.

Some of ours Workshop:

Lectures at Evensts:

Blockchain Rio

Screenshot (2)
City of Future (event by São Paulo Government)

We are currently structuring our YouTube channel with a didactic knowledge track that caters to those who know nothing about web3 to the most advanced members of the community. And we want to create a dedicated track for the Nervos network, teaching everything from what the network is, what it’s used for, how to buy and create NFTs, and how to develop DAPs on it.

We will also create an area on our Discord dedicated to guiding our community with content in Portuguese. We will take anyone who has never heard of Nervos and make them enter the blockchain and appreciate all the wonderful possibilities that this network gives us.

We will also hold in-person educational events with a focus on strengthening the community. We want to do this now because as a CKB holder, I believe in the project and want to show the benefits of the network in practice, not just for people to buy the token for speculation but so that they can effectively participate in this environment. In Brazil, at the moment we only have speculation content on the CKB token, lacking the didactic depth.

The budget

This budget will be used to pay for the structure (paid promotion), video editor, designer, content creators, event location, food and drinks for the event, and Nervos promotional materials (stickers, banners and shirts). The work will be completed over a period of 3 months, with live events from the 2rd month.

The budget for this project is 2.072.324,96 CKB / 7k USD.

The roadmap for this project includes:

• Launch of the Nervos playlist with 1 video per week.
  • Paid promotion
  • Blockchain interaction contests within our community
  • Online event with special guests and builders.
  • 1st Nervos BR community event in Rio de Janeiro and another in São Paulo.

The main objective is to bring to the crypto community in Brazil the knowledge, tools and resources to fully understand and participate in the Nervos ecosystem. The community will be able to understand the Nervos network, it’s use cases, how to buy and create NFTs, and how to develop DAPs on it. The events will be a great opportunity for the community to interact with other community members and experts in the field.

(DIS) 引导巴西加密社区加入 Nervos 生态系统

想象一下,一个致力于从零开始教育人们的社区,一个引导他们进入 Web3 世界,向他们介绍这个概念,向他们展示每一种可能性的社区,一个让人想参与进来,用他们的能力建立一些东西的社区。

这就是 12web3,一个带你从 0 到 Web3,没有障碍,不走弯路的社区。

为什么?

我们想把归属感和建设未来的感觉传递给人们。但是回顾我们已经走过的路,我们发现走到这里是多么的困难,往往没有朋友的帮助,或者复杂的社区没有给新成员留出空间,散乱的内容让人无从下手,比起独自寻找出路,其实更容易迷路。我们想为这个问题带来解决方案。

为什么是我们?

Marcos Lustosa ([Linkedin] - 营销和创新专家、加密货币爱好者、日裔。

"我一直喜欢技术,在数字营销还处于起步阶段的时候,就开始了我在数字环境中的职业生涯。2017 年,我开始在一家数字营销机构工作,并爱上了这个领域,在那里我踏上了自己的道路,我一直在寻找和学习最多样化的影响和空间。

2014 年,我第一次接触到比特币,但直到 2019 年,我才真正开始投资这个我今天完全热衷的美妙市场。

现在,我在加密货币资产经纪商 CoinEx 的营销部门工作,该公司是 ViaBTC 集团的一部分。但我也在 metabar 担任社区经理和与 B2B 有关的职位,metabar 是巴西第一家具有元宇宙概念的酒吧,在那里我每月同爱好者、建设者和在 Web3 中有影响力的人一起举办会议。

Larissa Barros (Linkedin) - 我进入加密市场是一个偶然的机会,在 NFT 游戏领域,我通过一个玩 Axie Infinity 的朋友认识了这个游戏,我对玩这个游戏可以获得奖励的可能性印象深刻,很快我发现了其他游戏,我被买卖启动代币所吸引。

我抓住了一些好的发售,即使我只有很少的钱也让我获利,这让我想参与所有的发售,或者至少保持对正在发生的事情的关注,于是我决定创建一个时间表,记录发布的日期和时间。这对我来说非常有效,所以我决定将其开放给加密货币市场的所有人,因此 Agenda Crypto 诞生了。

每过一天,我就越想知道整个市场是如何运作的,于是我开始研究,终于搞明白了什么是比特币,我又爱上了它,然后我明白了什么是区块链,我在脑海中想象了另一片繁荣景象和 Web3 的独特机会。

关于 12WEB3

我们是在一次加密活动中认识的,几个月之后我们决定启动 12web3。

我们 12web3 的第一场活动是同已经在 Web3 工作的嘉宾们举办在线活动,他们告诉我们他们在 Web3 方面的专业经验以及每个人都可以从哪里开始。

然后,我们在里约热内卢的贫民窟开启了一些面对面的工作坊,这有助于我们改善与那些不知道 web3 是什么的人的对话。我们举办的部分工作坊如下。

我们的部分工作坊:

活动讲座:

Blockchain Rio

截图(2)
未来之城(圣保罗政府举办的活动)

目前,我们正在搭建我们的 YouTube 频道,其中包含了一个教学知识板块,让那些无论是对 Web3 一无所知的人还是社区中经验丰富的成员都能得到满足。我们想为 Nervos Network 创建一个专门的板块,讲解 Nervos Network 是什么、它的用途、如何购买和创建 NFT、以及如何在上面开发 DApp 等一切内容。

我们还将在 Discord 上创建一个频道,专门用葡萄牙语的内容指导我们的社区。我们将帮助任何从未听说过 Nervos 的人,让他们进入区块链,欣赏这个区块链网络给我们带来的所有美妙的可能性。

我们还将举办以加强社区为重点的面对面的教育活动。我们现在之所以想这样做,是因为作为 CKB 持有者,我相信这个项目,并希望在实践中展示 Nervos Network 的好处,而不仅仅是让人们去购买代币进行投机,而是要让他们能够有效地参与到这个环境中。在巴西,目前我们只有与 CKB 投机相关的内容,缺乏深度的内容。

预算

这笔预算将用于支付给组织(付费推广)、视频剪辑师、设计师、内容创作者、活动场地、活动的茶歇和饮料,以及 Nervos 宣传材料(贴纸、横幅和衬衫)。这些工作将在 3 个月内完成,并从第 2 个月开始举办现场活动。

这个项目的预算是 2,072,324.96 CKB / 7k USD。

该项目的路线图包括:

• 创建 Nervos 播放列表,每周推出 1 个视频
  • 付费推广
  • 我们社区内的区块链互动比赛
  • 与特邀嘉宾和建设者的在线活动
  • 在里约热内卢举办第一场 Nervos 巴西社区活动,在圣保罗举办另一场活动

主要目标是为巴西的加密社区带来知识、工具和资源,以充分理解和参与 Nervos 生态系统。社区将能够了解 Nervos Network、它的用例、如何购买和创建 NFT,以及如何在上面开发 DApp。这些活动将是社区与该领域的其他社区成员、专家进行互动的绝佳机会。

46 Likes

Hi @12Web3 , according to CKB Community Fund DAO Rules and Process, could you please add the Chinese translation at the end of the post? DeepL and Google Translate might be helpful to you. Thanks!

3 Likes

ok i will translate

1 Like

Hi @12Web3 , please add Chinese (Simplified) translation, thanks.

One more thing, there is a small mistake on the punctuation for the CKB amount:

4 Likes

I fixed it, everything else is ok?

1 Like

Hi @12Web3 , I guess you might have some difficulty in translation, so I paste your proposal into an online translator and get the following Chinese translation (I made a few modifications) for your reference. Please feel free to use it in your proposal, thanks.

Translated by DeepL with a few modifications

(DIS) 引导巴西加密社区加入 Nervos 生态系统

想象一下,一个致力于从零开始教育人们的社区,一个引导他们进入 Web3 世界,向他们介绍这个概念,向他们展示每一种可能性的社区,一个让人想参与进来,用他们的能力建立一些东西的社区。

这就是 12web3,一个带你从 0 到 Web3,没有障碍,不走弯路的社区。

为什么?

我们想把归属感和建设未来的感觉传递给人们。但是回顾我们已经走过的路,我们发现走到这里是多么的困难,往往没有朋友的帮助,或者复杂的社区没有给新成员留出空间,散乱的内容让人无从下手,比起独自寻找出路,其实更容易迷路。我们想为这个问题带来解决方案。

为什么是我们?

Marcos Lustosa ([Linkedin] - 营销和创新专家、加密货币爱好者、日裔。

"我一直喜欢技术,在数字营销还处于起步阶段的时候,就开始了我在数字环境中的职业生涯。2017 年,我开始在一家数字营销机构工作,并爱上了这个领域,在那里我踏上了自己的道路,我一直在寻找和学习最多样化的影响和空间。

2014 年,我第一次接触到比特币,但直到 2019 年,我才真正开始投资这个我今天完全热衷的美妙市场。

现在,我在加密货币资产经纪商 CoinEx 的营销部门工作,该公司是 ViaBTC 集团的一部分。但我也在 metabar 担任社区经理和与 B2B 有关的职位,metabar 是巴西第一家具有元宇宙概念的酒吧,在那里我每月同爱好者、建设者和在 Web3 中有影响力的人一起举办会议。

Larissa Barros (Linkedin) - 我进入加密市场是一个偶然的机会,在 NFT 游戏领域,我通过一个玩 Axie Infinity 的朋友认识了这个游戏,我对玩这个游戏可以获得奖励的可能性印象深刻,很快我发现了其他游戏,我被买卖启动代币所吸引。

我抓住了一些好的发售,即使我只有很少的钱也让我获利,这让我想参与所有的发售,或者至少保持对正在发生的事情的关注,于是我决定创建一个时间表,记录发布的日期和时间。这对我来说非常有效,所以我决定将其开放给加密货币市场的所有人,因此 Agenda Crypto 诞生了。

每过一天,我就越想知道整个市场是如何运作的,于是我开始研究,终于搞明白了什么是比特币,我又爱上了它,然后我明白了什么是区块链,我在脑海中想象了另一片繁荣景象和 Web3 的独特机会。

关于 12WEB3

我们是在一次加密活动中认识的,几个月之后我们决定启动 12web3。

我们 12web3 的第一场活动是同已经在 Web3 工作的嘉宾们举办在线活动,他们告诉我们他们在 Web3 方面的专业经验以及每个人都可以从哪里开始。

然后,我们在里约热内卢的贫民窟开启了一些面对面的工作坊,这有助于我们改善与那些不知道 web3 是什么的人的对话。我们举办的部分工作坊如下。

我们的部分工作坊:

活动讲座:

Blockchain Rio

截图(2)
未来之城(圣保罗政府举办的活动)

目前,我们正在搭建我们的 YouTube 频道,其中包含了一个教学知识板块,让那些无论是对 Web3 一无所知的人还是社区中经验丰富的成员都能得到满足。我们想为 Nervos Network 创建一个专门的板块,讲解 Nervos Network 是什么、它的用途、如何购买和创建 NFT、以及如何在上面开发 DApp 等一切内容。

我们还将在 Discord 上创建一个频道,专门用葡萄牙语的内容指导我们的社区。我们将帮助任何从未听说过 Nervos 的人,让他们进入区块链,欣赏这个区块链网络给我们带来的所有美妙的可能性。

我们还将举办以加强社区为重点的面对面的教育活动。我们现在之所以想这样做,是因为作为 CKB 持有者,我相信这个项目,并希望在实践中展示 Nervos Network 的好处,而不仅仅是让人们去购买代币进行投机,而是要让他们能够有效地参与到这个环境中。在巴西,目前我们只有与 CKB 投机相关的内容,缺乏深度的内容。

预算

这笔预算将用于支付给组织(付费推广)、视频剪辑师、设计师、内容创作者、活动场地、活动的茶歇和饮料,以及 Nervos 宣传材料(贴纸、横幅和衬衫)。这些工作将在 3 个月内完成,并从第 2 个月开始举办现场活动。

这个项目的预算是 2,072,324.96 CKB / 7k USD。

该项目的路线图包括:

• 创建 Nervos 播放列表,每周推出 1 个视频
  • 付费推广
  • 我们社区内的区块链互动比赛
  • 与特邀嘉宾和建设者的在线活动
  • 在里约热内卢举办第一场 Nervos 巴西社区活动,在圣保罗举办另一场活动

主要目标是为巴西的加密社区带来知识、工具和资源,以充分理解和参与 Nervos 生态系统。社区将能够了解 Nervos Network、它的用例、如何购买和创建 NFT,以及如何在上面开发 DApp。这些活动将是社区与该领域的其他社区成员、专家进行互动的绝佳机会。

17 Likes

thank you so much, done

3 Likes

Thank you Jacky! You are a angel :pray:

4 Likes

I’m absolutely proud and excited about your project, guys. Hope it can make success.

4 Likes

This is the kind of project that makes dreams come true for many young developers and might just put Nervos front and center in the brazilian ecosystem!

4 Likes

This is all about Web3 culture! I love it!

3 Likes

Muito bom !

3 Likes

Muito legal! Isso está em falta no mercado! Parabens aos envolvidos!!!

3 Likes

Boaa, é isso aê, trabalho show!

3 Likes

Excelent work from these guys. They are well known in the crypto space here in Brazil. They have my reply (support).

3 Likes

Looks like these guys have experience and a proven track record of putting together an event.

I really like the idea for the Nervos playlist videos, as we will be getting ongoing value from the grant even when the events are over.

3 Likes

Amazing group! Perfect Job.

3 Likes

:clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

4 Likes

Absolutely no. 2M CKB should be used for developers for developing dApps not influencers. You can create the videos without money if you really support the project. Do not approve this Nervos team.

4 Likes

If you really want to destory the good project. Sure, go ahead and fund those influencers $7K for the “promotion” and lose long-term trust from the legit supporters of this project.

3 Likes