Nervos 社区应该有自己的协作方式

大家最常挂在嘴边的话是:nervos的生态太差了。
究其原因,nervos是一个从0开始设计和搭建的公链,跟其它fork代码的公链不同, 基础设施建设需要摸着石头过河,中间会出现试错和反复,无可厚非。
对开发者来说,投入一个设施齐全,生态繁荣的公链,风险更小。
身处熊市,社区凋敝,而熊市能活下来是最重要的,面对本身就不繁荣的社区生态,熊市更应该利用dao的优势,形成合力,做出能发挥nervos优势的dapp。
当前社区,并不缺想法和开发高手,然而大多各自为战,形成一个个孤岛。
能否建立一个组织,将社区现有人才,集合在一个协作组织里,例如,设计师、开发者、布道者等。当社区里有好的想法出现,并申请到dao的资金,将开发任务,分成一个个阶段或里程碑发布到社区里,设计师和开发者交付作品即可拿走资金,一步步走下去。
这能保证每一个ckb都给到对生态真实贡献的人,而不是被一些和生态关联不强的项目拿走,也能最大化的发挥社区当下具有的能力和潜力,而不是绑定在某一项目上,难以即时变现。参与项目建设的人并非全职,而是可以在做nervape之余在做设计工作,做bit之余再做一些开发工作。
仅此抛砖引玉,希望能在当前社区拥有人才的情况下,通过协作,一点点build,真实的帮助项目成长。

9 Likes

I had to translate, so hope this is accurate, but great post and idea! I agree 100%

Here is the translation for English speakers:

The most common words on everyone’s lips are: the ecology of Nervos is too bad.

The reason for this is that Nervos is a public chain designed and built from scratch, different from other public chains with forked code. Infrastructure construction needs to feel the stones to cross the river, and there will be trial and error and repetitions in the middle, which is nothing to be blamed.
For developers, it is less risky to invest in a public chain with complete facilities and a prosperous ecosystem.

Being in a bear market, the community is withering, and the bear market can survive is the most important, in the face of the community ecology itself is not prosperous, the bear market should utilize the advantages of DAO, form a synergy, and make a dapp that can play the advantages of the NERVOS.

The current community, there is no lack of ideas and development experts, however, most of them work separately, forming an island.

Is it possible to establish an organization to gather the existing talents of the community in a collaborative organization, for example, designers, developers, evangelists, etc.? When a good idea comes up in the community, apply for DAO funding, post the development task in stages or milestones to the community, and the designers and developers can deliver their work and take the funding, step by step.

This ensures that every CKB goes to people who make real contributions to the ecosystem, rather than being taken away by projects that don’t have a strong connection to the ecosystem, and it also maximizes the community’s capacity and potential at the moment, rather than being tied to a particular project that is difficult to instantly cash in on.

The people involved in the construction of the project are not full-time, but can do design work while doing Nervape, and do some development work while doing .bit.

Just to throw some light on this, I hope to help the project grow in a real way through collaboration and a little bit of build, given the talent the community has at the moment.

4 Likes

加油,小伙。加油!
有了你就有了DAO的希望!

Your suggestion is highly constructive and aims to better coordinate the resources and talents within the community to support the development of the Nervos ecosystem. I believe this is a worthwhile goal to pursue.

We can start with the first step, which is to establish a collaborative organization. I’ve considered one possibility, which is to leverage HaCKBee (https://discord.com/invite/ZmbbT529fQ), a Discord server tailored for developers and builders. I will reach out to the administrators of this server to discuss the specifics of creating a collaborative organization within it, facilitating the collaborative development and management of various community projects.

你提出的建议非常具有建设性,旨在更好地协调社区内的资源和人才,以支持 Nervos 生态系统的发展。我认为这是一个非常值得追求的目标。

我们可以从第一步着手,即组建一个协作组织。我已经考虑了一个可能的方案,那就是利用 HaCKBee( https://discord.com/invite/ZmbbT529fQ ),这是一个面向开发者和Buidler的 Discord 服务器。我将与该服务器的管理员取得联系,讨论在那里创建一个协作组织的具体细节,以便更好地支持社区各种项目的协同开发和贡献。

3 Likes

I think the current Community Fund is not great in how its setup as it seems to get very few projects applying. I am active in Optimism governance and I think applying a similar structure they use for grant allocation here could help with growing the Nervos ecosystem with quality projects and developers.

Maybe create a grant council of selected community members that have experience in evaluating quality projects. The council would be responsible for reviewing and voting on what project proposals get accepted for a grant. They could be allocated each quarter X amount of funds to provide grants to different projects to join and develop on Nervos. The community could then each quarter vote for whom should fill the grant council roles from those that apply for the role and also vote on if the program gets renewed another quarter or what the focus of the grants should be.

There needs to be a more proactive attitude to getting developers to incorporate and build on Nervos, and making devs more aware of the benefits and potential funding/support avenues that exist.

2 Likes

这个活动我有关注。
相比对外的扩展和宣传,我认为当前阶段应该更注重对已有开发者和社区的整合和维护。
社区是很重要的,一条公链就如同一个国家,高手在民间,但似乎当前情况下,社区的分享欲并没有被调动起来。也许除了鼓励“精英”成员的行动,也需要想办法,激励所有社区成员给出他们觉得有用的提案。在这些提案里面一定隐藏着前所未见的创意,当然,他们可能更倾向于在应用层,也许,当前的基础设施还不足以全部实现,但,当前是为这事做准备的最佳时刻,等到万事俱备,就可以立刻投入精力来实现。
那么问题就变成:如何激励社区提案。这并不需要重新开发专业的产品来应对,社区最有魅力的点就在于,当他进入正向的节奏, 他们会自发组织,共识会自发生长壮大。而引发进入这个节奏的点,也许在于,解除精英和草根界限,让只分享创意的人一样受到尊重。可能是一个徽章,可能是在帖子下面,有基金会和开发者的认真回复,分析创意的亮点和可行性,这就是正确的build的过程。
只要你保持building,世界就在因此改变。

4 Likes

Very good post and I also agree with @yixiu.ckbfans.bit as well, the HaCKBee forum seems like it would be a good place to organize something like this if the team there agrees.

Here is the English translation of your post:

I’ve been following this activity.

Compared to the external expansion and publicity, I think the current stage should focus more on the integration and maintenance of the existing developers and community.

Community is very important, a public chain is like a country, and the masters are in the people, but it seems that in the current situation, the community’s desire to share has not been mobilized.

Perhaps in addition to encouraging the “elite” members to act, there is a need to find ways to incentivize all community members to give proposals that they find useful. There must be never-before-seen ideas hidden in these proposals, of course, they may be more at the application level, and perhaps the current infrastructure is not sufficient to realize all of them, but this is the best time to prepare for this, and when everything is ready, we can put our efforts into realizing it immediately.

The question then becomes: how to incentivize community proposals. This doesn’t require the redevelopment of a specialized product to deal with it, but the most attractive thing about communities is that when they get into a positive rhythm, they organize themselves, and the consensus grows and grows.

The point that triggers this rhythm may be to lift the boundaries between the elite and the grassroots, so that people who only share their ideas are respected as well. It might be a badge, it might be a post with serious replies from foundations and developers underneath it, analyzing the highlights and feasibility of the idea, and that’s the process of building right.

As long as you keep BUILDING, the world is changing as a result.

1 Like

I agree that the amount of proposals is low and of course everyone would like to see more activity.

But I’m not sure how your idea actually encourages more proposals, can you explain this part more?

2 Likes

@woodbury.bit , a member from the Chinese community, has made a proposal regarding the current state of the DAO, suggesting a layered governance approach for DAO proposals. I think it could help boost community engagement. You can take a look, but it’s in Chinese, so you might need a translation: DAO分层建议

2 Likes

Perhaps we should develop a more targeted strategy based on our recent discussions. It’s evident that to foster more applications within the ecosystem, I want to address the following key challenges:

1. Incentivizing Existing Developers: We need to motivate current developers to build on CKB/Axon/Godwoken.
  2. Attracting New Developers: We should find effective ways to onboard new developers onto CKB/Axon/Godwoken.

By successfully tackling these issues, we can expect to see a surge in promising project proposals.

To address the first challenge (incentivizing existing developers), I propose the following steps:

• Conduct Research: Start by conducting thorough research to understand why current developers haven’t submitted more proposals.
  • Problem Solving: Address the issues and challenges that are discouraging existing developers from contributing.

To overcome the second challenge (attracting new developers), consider these actions:

• Community Building: Seek out individuals who express interest in CKB/Axon/Godwoken and actively engage with them.
  • Education Hub: Develop a comprehensive educational platform to bridge the knowledge gap. Our current resources should be consolidated for better accessibility.
  • Collaboration Environment: Create a conducive environment for developers to find collaborators. This will empower idea generators to partner with those who can bring their concepts to realization.
  • Proposal Encouragement: Encourage newcomers to share their ideas as project proposals.

Furthermore, with a more active developer community, we can explore implementing an incentive system, such as badges, or a robust onboarding program.

As a side note, I believe Spore could serve as an excellent tool for creating badges. Spore Badges could be used as a unique reward mechanism, allowing badge holders to utilize them for code capacity, effectively correlating contributions to ecosystem support. This means that the more you contribute to the ecosystem, the more support you can receive in return.

5 Likes

很好的想法,更开放、更多协作,也许可以一定程度上最大化当前社区内的开发资源。

本身nervos开发者团队就偏少,可能与开发难度也有关系,也是一个思路,值得探讨。

1 Like

想法是很好,如果能实现自然是不错,但是实际协调起来感觉难。

1 Like