(General discussion) 建议维护一个列表,督促、激励相关方继续更新、完善

Why

我时常在论坛、Discord的CKB Fans社区看到有人感叹某个项目不再维护了。最近一例是 《Fork it 还考虑持续更新吗?
有些内容和方向都挺好的,一直不更新的话,就太可惜了。

Who

个人的视野和兴趣毕竟是有限的,可能只关注于开发、市场或者教育,而DAO没有这个缺点,社区成员可以覆盖多个方向。所以,希望社区DAO出面去做这件事。

What

希望社区DAO能够整理、维护一个列表,并督促、激励相关方继续更新、完善。

• 如果是团队维护的,可以督促团队更新;
  • 如果是社区成员开发、维护的,希望Nervos团队或社区DAO能划拨grant激励一下,毕竟,真金白银才是真·鸡血啊!

Why Now

1. 社区DAO成立了,希望能推动一些社区中的声音。
  2. 熊市 = Build!

How

我先从开发方面列几个:

1. zero to CKB:开发新人的入门首选
  2. CKB合约的最佳实践。希望有大拿或团队能分享一下,对于没有使用Rust写过合约的项目而言,非常需要一份最佳实践。
  3. 使用capsule初始化的合约太简陋了,应该多提供一些 模板 做参考,不管场景如何,这些模板看多了,自然能归纳出最佳实践来,比如:sUDT、CoTA、m-NFT等等。

其它:

3 Likes

English version

Why

I often see people lamenting that a certain project is no longer maintained in the forum and Discord’s CKB Fans community.
The most recent example is Fork it 还考虑持续更新吗?
Some content is quite good, and it is a pity that it has not been updated.

Who

After all, personal vision and interests are limited, and they may only focus on development, marketing, or education. DAO does not have this shortcoming, and community members can cover multiple directions. Therefore, I hope the community DAO will come forward to do this.

What

I hope that the community DAO can organize and maintain a list, and urge and encourage relevant parties to continue to update and improve.

• If it is maintained by the Nervos team, you can urge the team to update;
  • If it is developed and maintained by community members, I hope the Nervos team or the community DAO can allocate a grant to encourage it. After all, real money is the real chicken blood!

Why Now

1. The community fund DAO was established, hoping to promote some voices in the community.
  2. Bear market = Build!

How

Let me list a few from the development side:

1. zero to CKB:The first choice for new developers
  2. Best Practices for CKB contracts. I hope that some masters or teams can share. For projects that have not used Rust to write contracts, some best practices are very much needed.
  3. The contract code initialized with capsule is too simple, so we should provide more templates . No matter what the scenario is, if you read more of these templates, you can naturally summarize the best practices. e.g. sUDT, CoTA, m-NFT, etc.

Others

3 Likes

做个Dao把nexisdao复活了吧,我还好多dckb呢:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

非常赞同!如果社区中赞同的人比较多,我自愿报名参与到列表的维护、更新。

至于 DAO 的资金激励,还是应该鼓励项目负责人按照 CKB Community Fund DAO 规则和流程 的流程来申请,大家投票表决,而不是绕过流程直接拨款。

Totally Agree! If there are more people in the community who agree, I will voluntarily participate in the maintenance of the list.

As for the grant, project leaders should be encouraged to apply in accordance with CKB Community Fund DAO Rules and Process and go through the voting process, rather than bypassing the process and geting the funds directly.

4 Likes

你好,我也想问这个问题很久了,开发ckb我一直跟着看,团队能否持续更新教学视频啊,围绕如何在nervos上开发项目,分门别类的教学一下,我觉得很多人,起码我会验证学完并且尝试的,我是觉得,如果会的话我一定会持续开发一些我思考中的项目,并且不是以发币为目的。

2 Likes