I often see people lamenting that a certain project is no longer maintained in the forum and Discord’s CKB Fans community.
The most recent example is Fork it 还考虑持续更新吗？
Some content is quite good, and it is a pity that it has not been updated.
After all, personal vision and interests are limited, and they may only focus on development, marketing, or education. DAO does not have this shortcoming, and community members can cover multiple directions. Therefore, I hope the community DAO will come forward to do this.
I hope that the community DAO can organize and maintain a list, and urge and encourage relevant parties to continue to update and improve.
- If it is maintained by the Nervos team, you can urge the team to update;
- If it is developed and maintained by community members, I hope the Nervos team or the community DAO can allocate a grant to encourage it. After all, real money is the real chicken blood!
- The community fund DAO was established, hoping to promote some voices in the community.
- Bear market = Build！
Let me list a few from the development side:
zero to CKB：The first choice for new developers
- Best Practices for CKB contracts. I hope that some masters or teams can share. For projects that have not used Rust to write contracts, some best practices are very much needed.
- The contract code initialized with capsule is too simple, so we should provide more templates . No matter what the scenario is, if you read more of these templates, you can naturally summarize the best practices. e.g. sUDT, CoTA, m-NFT, etc.