[DIS] RGBCat (CAT++) GameFi sponsorship proposal|RGBCat(CAT++)GameFi 赞助提案

学习一下 项目好样的

1 Like

多謝支持🫶🏻

支持cat++
支持ckb

I believe it is necessary to point out that there was a sudden rush of new accounts created in a very short period that all voted for this proposal. Several of them with detected VPNs.

4 Likes

Thank you for pointing out that, we hope the discussion period could be longer.
To launch a project, we expect there could be any advises and questions from the community members.

In the rise of AMM markets, we foresee that the possibility of GameFi becomes bigger since everyone could access to trading of RGB++ assets(Coins) freely on the market.

支持!! 早期埋伏的我們可以to the moon!

1 Like

Hello,

I have reservations about the potential impact of this project on the Nervos Network. My experience with the initial minting of CAT++ leaves me skeptical. The process was marred by poor management and a lack of professionalism. The resulting product failed to meet expectations due to technical deficiencies and confusing procedures that ultimately blamed users for issues caused by inadequate programming.

It appears to me that this current pitch is an attempt to salvage the declining value of CAT++ tokens, which many investors have suffered from. However, I do not believe this project will contribute positively to the ecosystem. On the contrary, it seems motivated solely by the desire to artificially inflate CAT++ prices for the benefit of the project creators, rather than genuine innovation or improvement.

Furthermore, my concerns extend to the transparency of the project. Despite initial claims of a capped token supply, further investigation reveals that the project owners retain the ability to inflate CAT++ tokens at their discretion, casting doubt on their integrity and intentions.

When developers exhibit dishonesty and lack of transparency, it raises serious red flags. Therefore, I urge the community to exercise caution and refrain from supporting this proposal.

2 Likes

不赞成此提案。项目得想办法让自己活下来,长期的活下去。从近 2 个月的观察看,cat++社区cx能力很弱。建议学学pi network,是怎么cx的,怎么能活过2 个周期。
我猜此项目可能是群友创业项目。$4000的合约审计费。 :rofl:

看上去注定要失败。最后还是祝好运吧。找几个利害的合伙人再出来创业。

1 Like

再来了灵魂拷问:
要是提案失败了,cat++项目将无以为继,任它自生自灭最后消亡,还是走向别的方向?

Thank you for your opinion, Christine.
We did face some unexpected situations during the launch of CAT++.

Many people has concerned about the “supply unlimited” label that shows on the CKB explorer xudt page. I hereby to confirm that our team won’t inflate CAT++ tokens at our discretion. We believe the transparency is enough which could be monitor by the CKB explorer.

Dishonesty and lack of transparency is not allowed in our RGBCat team. We must report any progress and solution during the project. Our team was kind of early engage in xudt assets, we believe the use of UTXO and xudt could be maximize in the project, and nurture the growth of the CKB ecosystem.

Thank you for your suggestion.

The way of promotion will be improved in the future, we would like take more reference on other projects as you advised.

RGBCat was created by small team. We know that we unlike other projects that have great support for famous partnership, that’s why we seek help from CKB community. To maintain the profession and security of project, we will keep contact with CKB technician for some professional advise to prevent errors occur.

Indeed, we hope the proposal could pass in the voting stage. If it’s fail unfortunately, we will still go on. Actually, our team keeps investigating the possibility of different projects and trying to make something new in the CKB ecosystem.

1 Like

Well for a start you never answered any of my questions. Why would you want the conversation time to be longer when you cant answer any of mine?

I’m sorry for that. Thank you for your questions. Our team, unlike the big team with famous people or business matters on LinkedIn, is kind of a new startup project since we gathered the team when the RGB++ protocol launched. To solve doubts among community members, there is a need to hold AMA/Space sessions to keep in contact with the CKB community and update on the progress. Building bonds and communication are important to compensate for professional issues.

For the marketing campaign, we will try to reach out to groups overseas. We observed that most participants during our CAT++ minting events were from the East. At the same time, I have found some holders who own their crypto groups and may have some influential power. We can try to engage in marketing this way or contact KOLs in the community to boost the project. In this project, we emphasize the possibility of gaming in the RGB++/CKB ecosystem. The ultimate goal is to achieve DeFi, GameFi, and SocialFi. Additionally, we hope to build an environment that could easily bring other projects to engage with the CKB ecosystem through collaboration. Therefore, for example, collaboration between DOBs in a game could raise awareness in both communities.

The GameFi project mainly focuses on how interesting the game is and how to apply crypto assets to the game. As mentioned, TON mini-games were eye-catching. To boost community growth, chasing the hot trend is important without a doubt. This action aims to draw people from other chains to use the CKB chain and engage with projects/infrastructure in the CKB ecosystem, showing them that the CKB chain can also do it. In a bearish market, the most important thing is to keep refreshing our game and modify the gameplay in different ways to ensure attractiveness. We want to create something for the ecosystem. Salary is not our main concern; we hope to find a way to attract people from EVM-compatible blockchains to CKB.

1 Like

this seems quite challenging though, it’s almost like it would require a “Solidity for RGB” or “Solidity for CKB” kind of innovation. EVM presents a developer with a friendly (yet unsafe) object-oriented kind of paradigm, while UTXO development requires consideration of structuring actual state transitions.

1 Like

Totally agree with you. Though it’s challenging, we shall try. To enlarge the scale of CKB, this is inevitable. “Create more” is essential for building CKB ecosystem so that projects can learn from each other!
One of the advantage for UTXO is, UTXO model does not need to pay gas fee when transaction fails. But for EVM, Tx fail still need to paid extra gas fee for the fail part =_=… Actually, it is ridiculous.

1 Like

Our discussion is almost there to end, I will launch a vote on Metaforo in this few days.

1 Like

Hi Keith, I think this is a good point and I wanted to ask you if CAT++ code will all be open source for this reason?

If it is possible, we will adjust it first then post out.

1 Like

FYI:
We have passed the discussion stage, and voting stage for the proposal is now available on Metaforo! :grin:

Please vote for us :rainbow::cat2:

Our proposal has entered the voting stage. Please proceed to vote: https://dao.ckb.community/thread/vot-rgbcat-cat-gamefi-sponsorship-proposal-rgbcat-cat-gamefi-53237

我们的提案已进入投票阶段,请前往投票:https://dao.ckb.community/thread/vot-rgbcat-cat-gamefi-sponsorship-proposal-rgbcat-cat-gamefi-53237