[DIS] Omiga Inscription Protocol Sponsorship Proposal|Omiga CKB铭文协议赞助提案

又不是你一个人被套了,我tm被套了5年了,我能怎么办。。。。。难不成祝福它归零?

1 Like

哈哈哈哈扎心了兄弟 一样从主网上线被套到现在哈哈哈哈

1 Like

兄弟靠谱,需要你这样的人

1 Like

好久没看到讨论这么激烈了,好事。。。

个人非常支持,作为开发来说也很能理解团队在Nervos上的开发难度,自己原来也尝试过,确实有门槛,没那么容易。。。总之还是希望Nervos上能有个重量级的项目出来,如果能让CKB挺直腰板被圈子里看见,花点DAO基金也没什么,只不过我还是对开发难度以及进度能不能保证有稍许担心,至少我个人尝试开发的时候确实很费劲。。。

1 Like

I always read all of your posts carefully and think you make excellent points in the input you have in all the proposals that get put forward here. :smile:

I just think at some point we need to loosen the strings a bit and take some risks.

I also don’t have any more information about Omiga than you do, but I just have a feeling that they are not ‘outsiders’ and would be known to the CKB dev community, but this is just a guess.

3 Likes

哈哈这个项目当一下气氛组也是好的 真的难得论坛这么热闹
我也是试了一下ckb开发就放弃了 如果evm难度是100分 solana难度是200分 nervos就是1000分

1 Like

我感觉至少5000,对我来说。。。
也可能我菜,但难度高是共识,所以没那么简单的,希望他们顺利。

哈哈有时候我想为如果要骗一波直接在godwoken上做铭文好了 跟隔壁cfx一样 omiga敢在L1做勇气可嘉

所以特别期待,各种层面上都是,而且更大的好处是基于他们预期的开源协议,有可能能把对我来说5000的难度,降到500 :rofl:

一个小狐狸钱包的支持需要那么多的钱么?

谢谢谢谢 我全力支持项目组 他们都有消息! 我被他们玩了 :sob: :sob: :sob:

我被他们玩了 :sob: :sob: :sob:

其实我特别不靠谱 哎。。。 败了

不存在的,相反大兄弟你让我看到了社区还有你这样的老用户在关注CKB、守护CKB,很感动。
较真有的时候不是为了较真,守护初心比什么都难。
salute :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

我们以Milestone作为Grant发送的时间点,但不代表该时间点收的钱只是为了该功能点的开发,这些结果代表了我们仍在持续开发并交付,所有的资金都将用于服务器租赁、一些必需服务的购买、以及UI、前端、后端、合约等等的开发成本,以及各种兼容性测试。作为用户,你看到的可能只是表面上的一些变化:在支持的钱包页面多了一个MetaMask,但背后都需要一整套系统的支持。

We use Milestones as a time point for Grants, but it doesn’t imply that the funds received at that point are solely for the development of a particular feature. These results represent our continuous development and delivery efforts, where all funds will be allocated towards server leasing, purchasing necessary services, development costs such as UI, front-end, back-end, contracts, and various compatibility tests. As a user, you may only see some superficial changes, such as the addition of MetaMask to the supported wallet pages, but behind the scenes, a comprehensive system is required to support it.

Open source or not? I didn’t find any links to GitHub here or in your website.

1 Like

Thank you, Ser! Have A Great Day!

Not yet, but we will open source at the appropriate time.

加油啊,把L1上的资产做起来

Thank you Oliver for your reply

Regarding the products and plans you mentioned,

• Omiga is a CKB inscription protocol and we will deploy the type script of the Omiga protocol on the mainnet. CKB browser/JoyID will support the inscriptions minted by the Omiga protocol.
  • Additionally, we will open our OpenAPI interface, which allows any third party to develop Omiga inscriptions based on these interfaces.
  • Omiga will also launch its own marketplace to meet users’ transactional needs for inscriptions.
  • Finally, we will continue to explore innovative ways to use different inscriptions (such as SporeNFT, PoW) and integrate them into the Omiga protocol.
    These are our plans, and we welcome the community to provide more suggestions and opinions to help us better plan and build a better Omiga.

Thank you for this. I can see you have also added more details to the original grant including detailed milestones. This is more reassuring.

We understand your concerns, but you know, due to different regulations in various regions, we are unable to disclose information about our team and past project experiences. We hope that community members can understand our predicament and allow us to move forward.

I appreciate the sentiment here and understand that some jurisdictions are more hostile to this kind of work. I am assuming given that your team has prior blockchain experience that this too would have been done anonymously? Really I just want reassurance that the team has a track record that it can stand by.

The context here is that there have been multiple projects in the past that have been anonymous, that have subsequently abandoned their projects which creates difficulties and a lack of accountability.

This is especially relevant because the amount being asked for is not a small amount. I think these concerns could be alleviated if - with your agreement - the grant is processed in smaller amounts as per the stages/milestones mentioned in the proposal, and at each stage the community is advised about progress and when the next part of the grant is due to be released.

Overall, I like the project and wish it to be a successful one. :slightly_smiling_face: