[DIS] Etherion

Update

This project is not appropriate for this forum (which is exclusively for L1 grants).

1 Like

Hi you realise that the Dao is for layer 1 projects and not Godwoken right?

1 Like

Hi there! We were led to believe by the Nervos team that the Community Fund DAO would be responsible for handing out grants for both L1 and L2.

2 Likes

If you look at the beginning page of the introduction it says Layer 1. Thanks. Another layer 2 project also tried to get a grant and it was denied because it was a layer 2 project. If you like you can pop into our NervosNation community TG for a discussion about this.

2 Likes

Thanks for informing us. Could you kindly post a link to the TG group? We can’t seem to find it anywhere.

2 Likes

So you’ve not heard of the Nervos community channel? Which channels are you guys in if you don’t mind me asking? I have a document I can share with you. Its mentioned on @JackyLHH introduction thread but I can show you an article that links it all together as a system.

Nervos Nation TG: Telegram: Contact @NervosNation and ask for me, please don’t DM and tag me in the thread due to scamming potential threats. Ty

2 Likes

“The CKB Community Fund DAO is a community fund initiated by the Nervos community and jointly contributed by the community and the Nervos Foundation to fund community members to do various things around the CKB L1 ecosystem, such as code development, event organization, content production etc.”

2 Likes

Thanks! We were in the Nervos server on Discord. Just joined the TG

1 Like

Yes, CKB Community Fund DAO is limited to fund CKB L1 ecosystem.

1 Like