Wallet issues

Hi keith,

will do, thanks

Managed to get my wallet to sync up correctly by first running the node v0.31.0-rc1, then Neuron. It is slow to sync up (I have fiber channel 1gbps connection), but it works. Hopefully a permanent fix will be implement soon because having a stable wallet is critical.

i am also facing this syncing issue…just its going very very slow…caught under 300k for 2 days now…using latest version of wallet 0.29 and using windows 7…anyone can help ?? also running the node giving me an error 123

Have a look at https://token.im/ckb-wallet This is an android based wallet that supports CKB. I’m checking it and testing it now… if it works well i will move to that. Frankly the Windows wallet issues are totally unacceptable and we should have been provided with a stable version to begin with. The DEVS need to get their act together and release a stable version that syncs properly. DEVS, FYI the BETA node you provided on GH is not working as of today.

Run with Admin rights

Not worked …it’s still the same

Have you also tried the android wallet ?

just run ckb-init-mainnet.bat in the CKB node folder, and then ckb-run.bat

btw, what is your network’s bandwidth?

hi. in BITPIE wallet u must have at least 122 CKB for transfering any CKB because it says at least 61 ckb must remain in wallet and at least 61 ckb is the minimum transferable amount. this is strange . people should allowed to enter and seize all their assets.

I have tried my wallet in BitPie and I was able to send all my 62 CKB to another address.
Try upgrade to the latest version.

Thanks dude it worked :blush:…took me about 8 hours to get synced but its far better than to stuck at 300k for 2 days…btw when i closed the cmd window and neuron wallet…and again open the neuron wallet i was back to the 300k block …then i just copy the data from the node folder and paste in the neuron data folder…and now i am fully synced…thanks again for your help :slight_smile:

Hello,
i’m new here and have problably the same problem.
Is there a fix for that bug?
I can’t send ckb to another adress.

hello @creader, can you try to clear the cache?