Each month we can see new quiz with similar tasks.
Is this all your marketing can come up with?
We are on the blockchain. Add fantasy, please
Make this more better for community and users.
If you want to do something in a boring format, go in and click, combine it with game elements
It consists in creating a separate section on the site for the following tasks and a plan for this.
ABOUT SITE FOR THIS
- Make a section on the site to participate in a new activity
- Add some tasks from (Common Knowledge Booster) to join this activity.
Like this Follow Twitter/Discord/Telegram
- Make daily random tasks (Visit Facebook, Website(may be Nervos or Golden Legend or other partners). In future this may be like or retweets some news.
- For each entry in 1 day – give 1 NERVTT (if you click a special button for this on site), for each task also.
- Make leaderboard (TOP100 users with a lot of tickets)
- Make opportunity in this portal look activity in Twitters(as this work in Discord), that administrators can reward more active users in Tweeter.
- In future (may be make BOT for telegram for reward active people, for help other people, for some activity and etc
USING NERVOS-TICKETS (NERVTT)
Future rewards: rare NFT/simple NFT, may be some CKB, ENERGY on portal Golden Legend, official merch, may be DAS address on choice
What will still be on this site? Auctions for similar rewards in 1 week(or month)
People who will be holders of these tickets and which can get in TOP100(or another as TOP10), will get some prizes in a certain period.
Lottery in the form of red envelopes
WHY I OFFER SIMILAR
This can diversify the process, increase social activity in networks, and add game elements.
Because what I see, it’s all marketing quizzes and all. Need something another and in future, you can add more tasks, another rewards.
I understand that this is a more ambitious tasks. And you will need protection from bots and unnecessary accounts. But if you implement such activity it will be powerful.
What you think friends?
Lets make Nervos great again, but now in marketing