gm gm @xingtianchunyan and the committee,
Thank you for being direct. I think I had read the previous post and interpreted it narrowly. First, I have merged PR #4, so zk-lock-bound is now part of the main codebase. I believe it gives the project a rounder feel and also extends the use cases for teams that want to use zk-Lock. Second, I have added licenses and a contribution guideline so that others can open issues and contribute to the project independently. Third, CI now runs the build and the full test suite on every push and pull request, not just the circuit vk_hash pin I mentioned earlier, so a contributor finds out whether their change is sound without waiting on me.
The project was posted in the CKBuilders TG group and I also did DM a few builders that had interacted with the groth16 verifier to get their feedback on this project, and we received feedback. One piece came from @truthixify, which was addressed in PR #4. Another came from @ArthurZhang, who assessed M1 and tagged the project. He also went through the project after we delivered M3 and gave feedback on the flow and clarity of the tutorial, which was addressed. @OWK50GA also went through the tutorial, and we had a discussion on some design choices, specifically why witness.lock is a flat positional layout rather than Molecule.
That discussion and the reasoning behind the design choices are now documented in docs/encoding-rationale.md, including a few open questions I would rather not settle on my own. Anyone is welcome to open an issue on those, or on anything else in the repo, whether it is a bug or just a discussion.
My immediate next moves are outward rather than inward: supporting the people building on this work, and on the verifier it sits on
Kind regards,
Cecilia Mulandi