PLZ SOLVE NEURON WALLET ISSUE

u can use wallet v 0.28.0

a temporary solution:

there’s checkpoint for neuron that starts at block #1,156,900

this should help anyone coming on-board while the sync is being optimized.

Instructions are easy: Extract the “data” folder into

PC:
C:\Users(YOUR USER NAME)\AppData\Roaming\Neuron\chains\mainnet\

Mac:
~/Library/Application\SupportNeuron/chains/mainnet

1 Like

Yesterday we released the new version Meuron v0.31.0-pre2 .Not only fix some bugs,but also improve the performance of syncing.Try it chief!

thanks. the issue remained as strong as it was . nothing solved for being slow in synchronizing the wallet.
i didnot saw in any other cryptos wallet something like this

did you have any problem using the checkpoint?

i download that file but for neuron wallet there is no such path ‘‘PC:
C:\Users(YOUR USER NAME)\AppData\Roaming\Neuron\chains\mainnet’’ in my win 10 for putting data in it.

substitute whatever the user name is that you log on to your PC

i know dude, i have skills in pc. in win10 i didnt find such path or something like that. in general why this coin have such a wallet with such a problem ?. i spent 3 days and now block 415970 synchs.

do you have folders hidden? if the wallet was installed you should have these folders

mention that path may be hidden. i just did it. it works from block 1,157,000.
thank u mathoticus alot.

1 Like

plz answer this question. can a stablecoin like usd tether work on nervos bockchain? like etherium usdtether?

Yep, Bitpie has just announced the cross-chain services for stablecoin on CKB: https://medium.com/bitpie/announcement-on-nervos-ckb-cross-chain-development-program-by-bitpie-wallet-7ff1fdd011

i waited 1 month already how many month it takes i really feel bad

you could download the latest release

Download CKB node v0.31 and start it independantly. Launch the node before you launch Neuron and Neuron will automatically sync with the independant CKB node (instead of its built-in node).

wherer did you extract the file to?

i have this same problem and still cant connect to the wallet.

Do you install https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads?

1 Like

no i dont think so i will download that now

while syncing it goes past 1,157,000. should i just let it sync on its own? its taking so long.

im using huawei matebook pro running windows 10 pro.