This version is compatible with v0.25.0 and above. However, it is recommended to upgrade the node, since we will only release security patches based on the latest release.
See how to connect to various chains in Wiki.
A lot of bug fixes.
|macOS||x64||macOS 10.12 or above||zip||PGP|
|CentOS||x64||glibc, libstdc++, openssl||tarball||PGP|
- Windows support is experimental.
** The binaries require following CPU instructions: call (MODE64), cmovbe (CMOV), xorps (SSE1), movq (SSE2)
.asc files are signatures. It is wise and more secure to check out for the files integrity.
Changes since v0.43.1
- #2847: Dial bootnode randomly ( @driftluo )
- #2871: Fix the status marking problem of header sync to 0.43 ( @driftluo )
- #2893: Don’t panic when the database is created by a higher version executable binary ( @yangby-cryptape )
- #2897 metrics: There is no reactor running ( @yangby-cryptape )
- #2895: There may be competition between header sync and eviction ( @driftluo )
- #2917: Try traverse all unknown parent hash ( @driftluo )
This discussion was created from the release ckb 0.43.2 (db778ec 2021-08-09).