Neuron Wallet the worse ever, slow, not syncing

Neuron Wallet the worse ever, slow, not syncing.

I upgraded to the lastest version an now its even more worse, slower and a pain

I’m running Windows and have updated my Visual basic. Restart and freaken restarted

1 Like

i have some good news for you

https://twitter.com/magickbase/status/1663878081617235968

In the mean time, maybe using a mobile wallet is better?

1 Like

This is what i have installed on my pc:
Neuron 0.110.1
CKB Client v0.110.0
CKB Light Client v0.2.4

I ran an update and its even worse. before the update it use to go to 99 point something and then take hours, now it bearly gets to 1%. What use is the mobile wallet can i import a pc wallet to a mobile wallet. Im not a techy

1 Like

CKBull will work

1 Like

Thanks, found out wallet is uterly usesless, but my money is in there and it not sincying.
I switch to light client mode and after hours is completed 100%, but heres the catch there is no tokens there like i feel robbed, I want to withdrawal mainnet ckb to ckbull, is there any problems with phrase issues and will it work

1 Like

I’m very worried, because i have a large chunk, are there any guys from nervous that can help me.

1 Like

Im an investor and i need help…

1 Like

if you don’t respond, you will find my response on youtube

1 Like

If you need responses in real time it’s better to join us on Discord or Telegram

And yes, you should be able to use your seed phrase to import your wallet on CKBull for a faster experience

1 Like

i want to unlock from DAO in CKbull but it does not let me

1 Like

Profanity won’t be tolerated, this is your warning.

As Neon said, you can find support on Discord or Telegram. If you import your seed phrase from Neuron to CKBull you should be set. CKB can only be unlocked from the DAO once every 30 days.

1 Like

Light client is only on testnet right now

1 Like

NervosDAO works in 30-day cycles (180 epochs) and is a two steps process, first you make the request withdrawal (first step), and then you unlock (second step) when the cycle ends.

Imagine that you deposited on October 1, the deposit period is in cycles of 30 days. You can make the withdrawal request (first step) any day in October, but the withdrawal/unlock (second step) will not be effective until November 1st. If you do not make the withdrawal request during the current cycle, the deposit is automatically extended to the next cycle.

Possibly you have done the first step and until the cycle ends you will not be able to unlock the deposit.

You just have to wait for the cycle to finish.

2 Likes

Hi @webtexo_net
Here’s the link to Neuron’s public channel in Discord where the developers provide user support. Please seek technical assistance there for a quick reply.

Additionally, in order to help developers understand your situation more directly, please include Neuron’s debug info when describing the problem

Neuron public channel: Magickbase
Export Neuron’s debug info: Menu => Help => Export debug information

2 Likes