Need help

bonjour a tous je suis français et j’aimerai telecharger et installer neuron pour mettre mes CKB sur ma ledger j’ai 1 ordinateur mac et je ne sais pas quelle lien telecharger tout cela me semble tres compliquer j’aurais bession d’aide pour comprendre svp comment le techarger corectement

hello to all I am French and I would like to download and install neurone to put my CKBs on my ledger I have 1 mac computer and I do not know which link to download all this seems very complicated to me I would need help to understand please how to download it correctly

This is the website where you can download Neuron: Releases · nervosnetwork/neuron · GitHub

For Mac download the DMG file.

Keep in mind that Neuron has a full node integrated, so it will take a while to get 100% sync. I recommend you sync 100% before sending funds.

Also here is a guide to use Ledger with Neuron:

hello bro thx you so much for your replie help me a lot i have another question please about the dowload is x64 or arm 64

so finaly dowload the x64 i don’t have M1 mac ! so is work good for now now i learn more before sent my ckb

now i still waiting syncronisation but not connecting say me syncin left !! ?? how to connectig and sync good

Toximelowpsy is currently synchronizing his Neuron wallet normally, he has received help on discord :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

yes normaly all done now just waiting synchronisation finish for sent my CKB