JoyGift Testnet Now Live - Try It Out and Share Your Feedback!

Hello CKBees,

I am excited to announce that JoyGift, a practical tool based on JoyID, is now live on the testnet! JoyGift may help CKB reach more users and fill some gaps in our community activities.

With JoyGift, you can send out red envelopes during AMA events, festivals, or other activities to engage with your users and convey your emotions to each other. You can also promote CKB in other communities using CKB red envelopes as a great icebreaker.

We would love to invite you to try out JoyGift on the testnet and share your feedback with us. Your feedback is valuable to us and will help us improve JoyGift for everyone.

To get started
1、Visit the JoyGift testnet website:link:: dev.joygift.cc
2、Connect with JoyID.
Then you can start sending out red envelopes and experiencing the smoothness of JoyID.

Or you can just click this link to claim the gift: http://localhost:3000/claim/a70a914ba72b600c3c8d

Thank you for your support, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

CKB家人们,

在这里很高兴地宣布,基于 JoyID 的实用工具 JoyGift 现在已经上线 测试网 啦!JoyGift 可以帮助 CKB 触达更多用户并填补我们社区活动中的一些用例:

• 在 AMA 活动中,我们可以发放红包来热身。用户在领取红包的过程中可以体验JoyID的丝滑。
  • 在一些节日或活动中,我们可以通过发放红包来拉近与用户之间的距离,传递彼此的感情。
  • 当我们在其他社区布道 CKB 时,CKB红包可以成为一个很好的敲门砖。

如何体验
1、访问 JoyGift 测试网站:link:: dev.joygift.cc
2、**连接 JoyID **
就可以开始发送红包并体验 JoyID 的流畅性。

或者,你可以直接点击此链接来抢红包:http://localhost:3000/claim/a70a914ba72b600c3c8d

我们非常欢迎你在测试网上尝试 JoyGift,并留言与我们分享你的反馈。你的反馈对我们非常宝贵,将有助于我们改进 JoyGift。

11 Likes

Super cool! :+1:

Welcome to use JoyID wallet (testnet) to receive the red envelopes I created :blush:

Or you can just click this link to claim the $CKB: JoyGift | Share the joy, Start with JoyGift

5 Likes

Hi Yixiu,

Really happy to see this project happening, I think it’s a great idea!

It also seems to work very well from the bit of testing I have done. But I just have 2 small suggestions:

(1) When you choose to send a gift box instead of the red packet, on the claim screen it still says to ‘claim the red packet’ and has the red packet icon.

(2) In the section about the fee, I think you need to explain why there is a minimum fee of 63 CKB rather than a standard 5% fee.

Also, I saw someone else on TG bring up the issue where someone could claim all of the gifts by using different accounts. How can you prevent this from happening?

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback. Yeti.

Yes, this is an issue, and we’ll fix it soon.

Good question. When distributing rewards for red packet distribution (after the red packet has been claimed out or has expired), the platform will distribute the rewards through a transaction, including the amount each person claimed, the remaining amount, and the platform’s service fee. However, the minimum transfer amount for a JoyID address is 63CKB, just like the minimum amount required to claim a red packet. You are right, we should add a prompt for the minimum fee at the platform service fee stage.

1 Like

This is a great question. We carefully analyzed this case during the interface design phase because our goal is to reach as many users as possible with the red packets. To prevent robots and users from claiming each red packet multiple times, we implemented the following measures:

1. When claiming a red envelope, we request a signature that cannot be simulated by a robot, effectively preventing people from using scripts to claim the red packet;
    1. Also when claiming a red envelope, we encrypt the user’s device information as a necessary field for the signature. The platform checks whether the device has already claimed the red envelope.

Of course, achieving 100% assurance that only one person can claim the red envelope is very difficult. We will continue to monitor the logs and research more complex protective measures.

1 Like

非常棒的应用!
我想知道后续会支持使用Nervos以外其他公链上的资产来发红包吗?
这样似乎也可以让更多用户通过使用JoyID来逐渐认识、了解nervos。

1 Like

Very cool stuff, support it !!

2 Likes

CKB跟其他比如EVM系链的差异较大。在添加新的资产之前,我们需要充分考虑增加了其他资产之后带来的复杂度。比如,我们可以在分发红包时一个交易就分发给几千个CKB地址,而且只需要非常便宜的gas费(CKB链上的交易费非常便宜);而要批量分发其他链的资产,可能就变得很麻烦。当然,如果红包支付方没有CKB,我们可以考虑支持其他Token来支付,平台换成CKB之后发CKB红包,不过考虑到红包的有效期是24小时,这期间可能有其他Token对CKB的波动,什么时候兑换合适?并且24小时内可能红包没有领取完需要退费,红包发送方是否接受发CKB红包,是否接受退款的时候收CKB? 每个问题的回答不同,方案就相差很远。

3 Likes

ok大概了解了,那我想再问个小白问题:
有没有可能引入一个红包池的概念,其他链上资产通过JoyID钱包deposit到应用内的这个池子里,然后收发红包的资金都在这个池子里流动,用户可以用收到的红包资金再去发给别人,也可以根据自己情况选择在什么时候claim出来。这样是不是能一定程度上解决分发以及兑换可能产生的问题?

1 Like

嗯,这个思路确实可以解决流动性的问题,不过还是要看用户是更多是希望立即到手呢,还是存在平台,等他们想取的时候提取出来。

嗯,这个确实,不过要是能覆盖更多公链,对推广这个JoyGift和JoyID以至Nervos应该都是好事。
还是希望越搞越好,加油!

We added a tooltip here:

1 Like

Great app!

1 Like

我们正在做 JoyID + EVM assets + Telegram 红包

4 Likes

赞~TG的用户体量也超级大的,期待!

1 Like