[DIS] Omiga Inscription Protocol Sponsorship Proposal|Omiga CKB铭文协议赞助提案

I see this project as the perfect example of devs seeing a narrative in crypto and saying ‘not only can CKB do this, but it can do it better than anywhere else.’

This is what building on CKB should be all about and we need to support these projects fully, otherwise what are we even waiting for here?

3 Likes

Thank you for your interest in our proposal and for raising these questions.

Regarding the products and plans you mentioned,

• Omiga is a CKB inscription protocol and we will deploy the type script of the Omiga protocol on the mainnet. CKB browser/JoyID will support the inscriptions minted by the Omiga protocol.
  • Additionally, we will open our OpenAPI interface, which allows any third party to develop Omiga inscriptions based on these interfaces.
  • Omiga will also launch its own marketplace to meet users’ transactional needs for inscriptions.
  • Finally, we will continue to explore innovative ways to use different inscriptions (such as SporeNFT, PoW) and integrate them into the Omiga protocol.
    These are our plans, and we welcome the community to provide more suggestions and opinions to help us better plan and build a better Omiga.

We understand your concerns, but you know, due to different regulations in various regions, we are unable to disclose information about our team and past project experiences. We hope that community members can understand our predicament and allow us to move forward.

Regarding the budget amount, our budget is 65,000 USD, which will be paid in the form of CKB. We will provide some details later. We hope this answer can resolve your doubts. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.

感谢neon你对我们的提案表示关注,并提出了这些问题。

关于你问到的我们的产品和计划:

• 首先,Omiga是一套CKB铭文协议,我们将在主网上部署Omiga协议的Type Script合约,CKB浏览器/JoyID都会支持由Omiga 协议Mint出来的铭文。
  • 其次,我们会开放我们的OpenAPI接口,任何第三方均可以基于这些接口来对Omiga铭文进行二次开发。
  • 再次,Omiga 会推出自己的Marketplace,用于满足用户对铭文的交易需求。
  • 最后,我们会继续探索各种不同铭文的创新玩法(比如SporeNFT、PoW),并融入到Omiga协议中。
    以上是我们的一些计划,我们也欢迎社区提出更多的建议和意见,以帮助我们更好地规划和开发Omiga。

我们非常理解您的疑虑,但考虑到各地区监管的不同,我们不便公开团队的信息以及过去的项目经验。我们希望社区成员能理解我们的苦衷,让我们先把事情往前推进。

关于预算金额,我们确实希望是65000U,折算成 CKB 的形式进行支付,我们将在稍后列出详细的细节。我们希望这个回答能够解决您的疑惑,如果您还有其他问题,请随时联系我们。

2 Likes

烦请先回答一下我之前的问题,谢谢!

同时基于你对"Neon"问题的回答:
“我们非常理解您的疑虑,但考虑到各地区监管的不同,我们不便公开团队的信息以及过去的项目经验。我们希望社区成员能理解我们的苦衷,让我们先把事情往前推进。”

如果我理解你的苦衷的话,那在预算总额以及具体事项上应该细化,渐进式的预算执行,才能保证DAO资金的安全。我的疑虑在加深。

Please answer my previous question first, thank you!

In response to your answer to Neon’s question:
‘We understand your concerns, but you know, due to different regulations in various regions, we are unable to disclose information about our team and past project experiences. We hope that community members can understand our predicament and allow us to move forward.’

If I am to understand your predicament, then the total budget and specific items should be detailed and implemented progressively, to ensure the safety of the DAO funds. My concerns are deepening.

1 Like

非常感谢你对市场运营的重视和您的建议。我非常认同你的观点,并在Omiga项目中采取相应的措施来推广和营销。我们将尽快推出交易市场,让前期参与者获得收益,并且我们也会发布媒体快讯新闻、输出视频、文本教程等,以及进入铭文组织内部进行宣传和布道,同时在产品层面,我们还会支持Unisat钱包用户登录Omiga,让用户切身地感受到CKB是比特币理想的Layer2。我们相信这些措施将有助于增强项目的关注度,让更多人参与进来。如果你有任何其他问题或建议,请随时与我们联系。
Thank you very much for your feedback and suggestions. I completely agree with your point that the success of the Omiga project is not solely dependent on the ability to create inscriptions. The core of a successful inscriptions project lies in the marketing and operational capabilities, which unfortunately was not discussed in the proposal. This is also a key issue in the continuous operation failure of CKB ecological projects. We will work on addressing this issue by implementing various measures, including launching a trading market, releasing media news, creating video and text tutorials, promoting Omiga within inscriptions organizations, and supporting Unisat wallet users to log in to Omiga. We believe that these measures will help to increase the project’s visibility and attract more participants.

是的,Omiga 目前还处于婴儿期,我们需要不断学习别人做的好的方面来加强自己完善自己,并且不断优化以获得更好的用户体验。但是不同链的开发难度是不一样的,CKB是一套完全不同的系统,我们需要自己用Rust和c语言来实现自己的智能合约代码,这两个语言都是比较底层的语言,对开发者的技能要求较高,同时也只有对CKB的底层充分了解,才能写出恰当的智能合约;UTXO编程的难度很大,你需要处理不同的type_script,根据不同的交易类型拼交易,该如何拼输入,输出是什么等等。 相同的功能,不同链的开发成本没有可比性。

JoyGift确实做得很好,我们也认同他们做的工作,我们也争取能做到和他们一样级别的用户体验效果。不过我理解 JoyGift 没有涉及到智能合约这部分,抢红包只是普通的转账交易,这里没有诋毁 JoyGift 的意思,只是说 Omiga 的复杂度要高很多,要花钱的地方也会更多。另外,为了Omiga在正式上线的时候用户体验更好,预算里包含了Omiga服务器的费用(database、api service)。同时,我们的一部分预算会用于社区建设方面,比如邀请一些愿意与我们长期成长的社区成员加入我们,帮我们建设社区,同时我们给他们一定的CKB激励。

Regarding the budget, we understand that other Drc20 and Brc20 projects have also developed inscriptions platforms with good features. However, the development difficulty varies depending on the blockchain. CKB is a completely different system, and we need to use Rust and C language to implement our smart contract code, which requires a high level of developer skills. In addition, UTXO programming is very difficult, and we need to handle different type scripts, combine transactions based on different transaction types, and choose inputs and outputs. Therefore, the development cost of similar functions on different blockchains cannot be compared.

We also appreciate the work done by JoyGift, but their project did not involve smart contracts. We are dealing with a much more complex project, and there will be more areas where we need to spend money. Our budget also includes the cost of Omiga servers (database, API service) and community building, such as inviting long-term community members to join us and giving them CKB incentives.

可以,我们将细化里程碑,在里面会有更详细的说明。

为了能让社区用户尽早地看到我们,我们不得不快速地推出我们的beta版本,是的,我们beta测试版本确实遇到一个iOS用户无法弹出签名框的问题(原因是,苹果默认限制了代码自动唤起popup弹窗),团队紧急与 JoyID 团队密切沟通解决方案,我们修改了产品的交互,增加了一个签名的交互页面,最终解决了该问题,之后,我们在社区里(推特、telegram)发布了更新信息:。在确保该问题已经得到修复之后,我们才将该提案提交到社区。

Regarding the payment of fees, we will refine the milestones and provide more detailed explanations. We understand that there were some basic functionality errors during the beta testing phase, but we had to quickly release the beta version to allow the community to see our progress. We encountered an issue with an iOS user not being able to pop up the signature box, but we worked closely with JoyID to find a solution and ultimately resolved the issue. We then updated the community through Twitter and Telegram. We only submitted the proposal to the community after ensuring that the issue had been fixed.

我们不认识 CKBI 团队。他们的实现方式是往CKBI开发者的一个固定地址里发消息,没有type_script、lock_script来限制,可能是因为合约开发难度较高的原因,他们不得不这样来简单实验了一下。虽然我们不认同 CKBI 的实现方式,不过我们还是感谢社区里有人愿意来尝试CKB的开发,培养更多的CKB开发者,这对于CKB社区来说是好事。

谢谢你花时间来阅读我们的提案并给出合理建议。

We have no affiliation with the CKBI team. Their implementation method involves sending messages to a fixed address of the CKBI developer without type script or lock script restrictions. This may be due to the difficulty of contract development. Although we do not agree with their implementation method, we appreciate that there are people in the community who are willing to try CKB development and cultivate more CKB developers, which is good for the CKB community.

Thanks for your time and for giving reasonable suggestions.

1 Like

I can’t remove it myself; the system has blocked my actions.

1 Like

首先要说明的是,这个基本功能BUG问题是我第一个测试出来“报错提示”并发送给测试组的,有Telegram记录可以证明,当然,还有我提供的其他报错目前还没被证实解决。所以当Neon提出了他的疑问以后,我发现我之前太相信社区关于你们的正面宣传,选择了盲从,而失去了自由思辨。
Firstly, it should be noted that I was the first to test and identify the ‘error message’ bug in the basic functionality, which I reported to the test group. This can be proven with Telegram records. Of course, other errors I reported have not yet been confirmed as resolved. Therefore, when Neon raised his concerns, I realized that I had been too trusting of the community’s positive promotion about you and had chosen to follow blindly, losing my free and independent thought.

没有回答核心问题,没有任何证明有能力将铭文推起来。前期参与者获得收益,如果没有核心的单一目标铭文推广运营能力,依然会重蹈覆辙。我最近一直在听铭文社区的各种宣传,我觉得大部分预算应该用在铭文社区的建设和单一目标铭文的曝光上,否则,这么多铭文平台,能够成功的有几个?
There’s no response addressing the core issue; there is no proof of the capability to successfully promote inscriptions. Early participants might profit, but without the core focus of inscription promotion and operational capabilities, it’s likely to repeat past mistakes. I’ve been listening to various promotions in the inscription community recently, and I believe that most of the budget should be allocated to building the inscription community and focusing on the exposure of targeted inscriptions. Otherwise, with so many inscription platforms, how many can truly succeed?

社区建设,需要更详细的计划。对于铭文赛道来说,我的理解是社区建设远远比平台建设重要。

希望贵团队展现出更强的实力,让我们散户投资者更相信你们。

Community development requires a more detailed plan. In my view, for the inscription sector, community development is far more important than platform development.

I hope your team can demonstrate stronger capabilities to instill greater confidence in us, the retail investors.

作为CKB支持者,以及被深度套牢散户,我当然希望有更多更好的CKB生态项目。但是CKB之前太多的生态Grand失败项目,以及我十几年前做过几年IT预算专项审核累计审核过几个亿人民币的IT预算,大量经验告诉我,在没有足够文本以及实例支撑的情况下,预算要分步一步一步发放。虽然目前 CKB社区太盼望铭文项目了,但是要考虑到CKB生态项目失败次数的太多,不能再轻易失败了。借用电影“投名状”里的一幕,掌管仅剩下1500战士的将军死活不参加战斗,直到确定这场战役可以赢。“我们太需要一场胜利了”。
每个社区成员都有义务保护社区资金,不论对谁的项目都一视同仁,才能让CKB活下去。
基于此,我建议贵项目组可以一期要2万美元以下的预算(项目总额的1/3以下),执行交付后,在申请项目的二期、三期预算,已达到项目整体稳定可控的目的。

As a CKB supporter and a retail investor deeply trapped in losses, I naturally hope for more and better CKB ecosystem projects. However, given the numerous failed projects in the CKB ecosystem before, and drawing from my experience of several years in IT budget special audit, having audited several hundred million RMB in IT budgets, my extensive experience tells me that the budget should be released step by step, especially when there is insufficient textual support and examples. Although the CKB community is currently very eager for inscription projects, considering the numerous failures in CKB ecosystem projects, we cannot afford another easy failure.Drawing an analogy from a scene in the movie ‘The Warlords’, where a general in charge of only 1500 soldiers refuses to join the battle until he is sure it can be won, as ‘We desperately need a victory’.

Every community member has a duty to protect the community funds. Treating every project equally is essential to ensure the survival of CKB.

Based on this, I suggest that your project team could request a budget of less than 20,000 USD for the first phase (less than a third of the total project amount). After delivering this phase, you could then apply for the budget for the second and third phases, to ensure the overall stability and controllability of the project.

补充一点: Spore Protocol这个项目只要了51万个CKB吧 这个要1800万个CKB 横向对标又是一个不平等项目 如果这个预算金额通过 Spore项目组开发的兄弟们怎么看?人家还露脸了。 [DIS] Spore Protocol Mainnet Launch Sponsorship Proposal | Spore Protocol 上主网赞助提案

PS: The Spore Protocol project only requested 510,000 CKB, while this one is asking for 18 million CKB. This presents an unequal comparison when benchmarked horizontally. How would the developers of the Spore project, who have even shown their faces, view this if such a budget is approved?

3 Likes

看上去并没有想把自己打造成为一个成功的商业项目。
在我看来,铭文真的是可有可无(没有更好)的东西。
xudt倒是急需在CKB 上有成功案例。
建议你们直接发一个omiga的meme项目。让更多人用上xudt。
可能比发一个叫做“铭文”的项目,过俩月被人遗忘的结局要好得多。

非常支持,如果nervos不想继续被遗忘下去,就必须涌现出更多能跟上市场步伐以及热点的项目。铭文那么大的市场已经被市场充分认可,nervos理应参与其中。

我也看到有朋友质疑omiga的商业模式、以及提案的预算、事项细化程度问题。如果大家对在nervos上开发一个这种程度的应用所需要的前后端、合约层、应用支持、多端测试需要投入多大的精力有一个基本的认识,就不会觉得这个金额超出了他必要的范围。这不是一个可以简单从已有项目移植过来的“拷贝”操作,希望大家不要忘记这一点。

而商业模式我觉得在现阶段能考虑到目前这些也说明团队是有认真思考过的,当然我们也要知道,所谓商业模式也只是个大概的方向,市场变幻莫测,有太多不可预测性,摸着石头过河才是大多数团队的实际情况,我们需要再给omiga一些时间。

当然,如果omiga团队能披露更多想法、计划以及进展给社区同步,我相信大家看到后会更加放心。提意见、建议本身出发点也是为了CKB能更好。

都说nervos冷清,没生态、没应用,原来很多CKB用户都慢慢在远离社区,这是事实。但至少在omiga测试网上线以后,我身边的很多老ckb用户都同我一样很兴奋,也很期待。只是他们并不会来这说这些,我希望带他们表达对omiga团队的敬意与期待。

这条路不好走,但衷心希望你们能坚持下去!

我们主网见。

5 Likes

That’s all I wanted to say. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

We’ve updated our milestones and how the budget is distributed.

1 Like

Bro, you’re so funny! :joy:

Great project show casing the flexibility of CKB

这绝对是最近看到最靠谱的社区项目 没理由不支持 拿社区项目和spore这种有nervos核心团队背景的项目比不合适 spore申请grant就是意思意思 社区项目早期就要靠grant支持 不支持这种项目grant的钱放着干嘛?还不如赌一把 更何况omiga已经把上线测试网了而且体验很好 而且也+1上面说的nervos开发和别的链根本没可比性 nervos的开发算是web3里门槛最高的那类了

fully support omiga on applying for grant, this is exactly the kind of projects grant should fund. if we don’t fund it, does anyone have better idea on what to fund? the reality is there are so few people can and want to build on nervos, to the people saying no, how about you build something and apply for the grant?

3 Likes

nervos核心团队和joyid的人也说两句呗 既然你们帮着看了代码
can we get some input from nervos core dev and joy id folks?

1 Like

唯一的利益勾结就是做好了币价涨 帮大家解套 这有什么问题呢
就算没做成 币价也不会有啥影响 反正都这么低了
大家应该看看别的生态的grant是什么样的 哪个生态会在几乎没有builder的情况下还对伸grant的项目挑挑拣拣
突然有点担心要解套的人太多到时候做成了也是跌了:sweat_smile:

你为啥Q我,老wood。不过看到你对joyGift 的评价,我还是十分开心的。老实说,JoyGift 跟 Omiga 相比的预算,确实少了很多,但你之前也说joyGift的预算其实少了,应该提多少才算合理来着?如果我之前的提案预算提少了导致误导了社区对不同项目预算的判断,我表示歉意。

客观来讲,我对比了一下两者,JoyGift 与 Omiga 两个根本不是一个量级的东西。JoyGift 是没有使用到智能合约的,它只是一个小工具,而 Omiga 是一套铭文协议,协议本身是基础设施,是没有盈利模式的,要有收入只能在他们之后上了marketplace之后才有可能有收入,但是协议又很重要,相当于提供了一套标准,大家以后就按这个标准来,就可以往前推进很多事情。

总之,我很期待这个协议,按里程碑来结算没有问题。这样的东西,我们多鼓励,先让子弹飞一会儿。我们有按里程碑支付的章程,还怕人家领了这点儿钱跑路嘛。

4 Likes

所以才会在币价这么低的时候,一次性提这么高的预算。提前预支提走CKB啊。 很简单的道理啊。

如果币价涨了 omiga功不可没 除了它我现在是想不到任何币价涨的原因 那我觉得让他们赚这个钱挺合理 而且我觉得这个预算根本不高 现在去市场上花十万刀我也不觉得能找到有能力做出同样产品的团队 更别说nervos的技术栈都没见个人会 加钱都难

1 Like

就是对标“比价”,一定要比价。你的开发价格都很良心啊,治国靠“正”啊,必须拿所有项目和你的比。跑冒滴漏的管理方式是不可取的。

你要指望所有人都跟yixiu那样主要靠爱发电 那谁还来 大多数人不要挣钱吃饭吗