[DIS] Nervos Network ES (en español), LatAm Community & Ecosystem Grant Proposal - 2023 Q4

Hey neon.bit! Sorry for the late response guys, I’m here now :slight_smile:

About the 1 vid / 1 info / 6-8 posts per month I must say it is an estimated number of publications - you may understand this also as an ‘indispensable’ content, or minimum content creation per month. For example, maybe there’s a huge event in the middle of our proposal that won’t take just 6 to 8 posts per month, but twice.

In other words, you can consider those numbers as the minimum amount of content we want to get per month, but depending on how people react to that content that may switch. E.g. Maybe the community and social media in general is reacting better to infographics than videos for some reason, so switching to 2 videos and 6 infographics for the 3 months would be a valuable option.

In design, quantifying the amount of time it’ll take to make a video, or a post or an infographic is quite difficult tbh. The ‘Video Lifecycle’ we posted is my approximate time based on experience making videos of about 10 to 15 minutes (here’s a good example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG6hXT4Ev_Q).

According to Lalo’s last post with the new proposed budget, it’s now reduced to less than 4 hours per day, which will probably translate into shorter video durations. With these numbers, we can aim for videos from 5-7 minutes in length.

Thanks very much for your comments!

1 Like

Just a history for consideration. I met @Lalo at a LABITConf event in Montevideo, 2019. Back then I didn’t know about Nervos honestly, and thanks to him I participated on a Nervos Societee contest (https://twitter.com/rei_diojed/status/1355182741877305352) and made me interested in this community. What I’m trying to say here is, this kind of campaign initiatives, this type of effort done by community-marketing proposals is a great way to find new people eager and ready for work, and that’s what we aim for. We aim for people ready to contribute and make this ecosystem & DAO greater, of course, one step at a time.

1 Like

Hello, I am Alvaro Perez, for much of 2021 I was accompanying Nervos in Spanish in the dissemination of the services and benefits of Nervos Network, however, as time went by, Nervos’ reach was losing strength in Latin America.

The acceptance of this proposal will clearly strengthen the work required to promulgate Nervos in the region, so that it reaches the community again and becomes one of the blockchains that sets the standard in Latin America.

I can see that it is well defined, establishes achievable goals, with well-planned objectives and using the appropriate social communication tools.

I support the people who support this proposal, since in the past they have demonstrated their work with Nervos Network.

I hope it is accepted.

Alvaro Perez
@rookielector

– spanish –

Hola, soy Alvaro Perez, en gran parte del año 2021 estuve acompañando a Nervos en español en la difusión de los servicios y bondades de Nervos Network, sin embargo, con el pasar del tiempo el alcance de Nervos fue perdiendo fuerza en latinoamérica.

La aceptación de esta propuesta claramente fortalecerá los trabajos que se requieran para promulgar a Nervos en la región, que llegue nuevamente a la comunidad y se convierta en una de las blockchain que marquen pauta en latam.

Puedo notar que está bien definida, establece metas alcanzables, con objetivos bien planteados y usando las herramientas de comunicacion social adecuadas.

Apoyo a las personas que soportan esta propuesta, ya que en el pasado han demostrado su trabajo con Nervos Network.

Espero que sea aceptada.

Alvaro Perez
@rookielector

2 Likes

Hey @rookielector nice to see you around amigo! We surely appreciate your comments and support :pray:
I hope you’re still building projects in the web3 ecosystem.

2 Likes

Absolutely, we currently have a thriving community with over 2,500 developers and students on our platform. On average, each course hosts around 100 students, and we are actively fostering the growth of web3 startups through our robust entrepreneurship and incubation program. Thanks to the valuable support of partners like Creadores web3, we have successfully contributed to adding more than 50 developers to the Iberoamerican ecosystem.

1 Like

hi @Lalo - unfortunately it looks like this proposal did not gather the 30 likes required to move into the Metaforo vote.

While there were some changes made to the proposal, it doesn’t look like they have swayed opinion.

I encourage you to discuss in chats about how the proposal could be strengthened and hope there will be another opportunity to get something through the process.

1 Like

Noted, thanks amigo @matt.bit :call_me_hand: