[DIS] Build and Distribute Efficient Network Nodes

Congratulations Phill :clap:

1 Like

Just a reminder, there are many CKB nodes that are yet unclaimed. This is your opportunity to take part in helping the network with a (free) node.

2 Likes

Hi Phillip, I submitted the form a few days ago but haven’t received any confirmation yet. I would appreciate any updates you can provide.

Sorry mate I haven’t sent anyone confirmations yet. I will send out confirmations to those who’ve applied so far this week. Keep in mind I need proper names to be able to post a physical item to you.

1 Like

Package received. Nice work done! :cowboy_hat_face: Is there a brief guide available for setting it up?

Phill has made an instruction video you can see here

Thx Yeti !!

1 Like

No worries buddy, you’ll be a Node Runner soon! :smile:

It’s an awsome little machine and so cool to have it sitting on your desk and watching it work.

I was thinking we should try and get everyone who received a node to post a photo of it running on the thread here, so the DAO can see what they paid for and the value it has given CKB.

Here’s a pic of mine running

And visible on Node Probe

1 Like

glade to see my node on the node probe :partying_face:

3 Likes

Great to see them landing and coming online​:heart:

2 Likes

We’re up and running here from east coast USA.
Thanks again Phil for taking on this initiative. Great work!

5 Likes

RUNCKB!!! Live from Oregon!

7 Likes

RRRRRUUNNN! Greetings from Southern Germany!! Phil is the man to thank!

6 Likes

All of these full nodes look great! I don’t have the physical glamour of the Nervos box design, but I do keep two full nodes running in Tallahassee, FL.:

https://twitter.com/MyNervos/status/1766435984722321915

5 Likes

Your an OG Node Runner Josh, just doing it for the love of CKB!

3 Likes

One more up and running!

4 Likes