Please choose one of the following topics, decide your own title, and write an original essay of 500 to 1000 words.
- My story with Nervos
- Interoperability 2.0
- PoW vs. PoS
- Nervos’ unique advantages and how it stands out among the competition
Each participant can submit up to 2 essays
You can submit your essay through this form https://forms.gle/YiTcLs5EPQEcjjHd9
Details to include:
- Name, nickname, or pseudonym
- Twitter and/or Telegram handles, or none, as you prefer
- CKB address. Please note that CKB has its own blockchain and you should either submit a valid mainnet address or compatible ckb.pw ETH address
After the submission period is finished, the judging team will shortlist 10 articles based on the following criteria:
- A fresh point of view
- Ideas and concepts
- Descriptive language
- Correctness of the information (ie the technical content)
Note: Grammar correctness will not be disqualifying criteria unless the essay is not understandable
- Shortlisted articles will be published on the NervosTalk platform and shared via Twitter with the community.
- Every Like and Retweet will count 1 point.
- The author may as well share the tweet link to gather more likes and RT
1st prize: 8888 $CKB
2nd prize: 5000 $CKB
3rd prize: 3000 $CKB
The rest of the shortlisted essays will receive 1000 $CKB each