Would it be possible to make a cell contains more than one type and lock, and use pre-set behaviour to share the data

Would it be possible to make a cell contains more than one type and lock, and use pre-set behaviour to share the data

Recently I found xudt, what a good idea.

However, in the last year I conceived to have a third script slot named “proxy” or “delegate”, which could easily to call another script without dynamic load and could be supported by ckb chian.

Nowadays, learned from xudt and other experience, I guess…would it be possible to let a cell contains several typescripts and lockscripts simultaneously? The data shall be share and encode and an array of raw data by molecule.

Thus all the scripts could be treated and supported by ckb chain itselft and grouped at runtime.

Frankly I don’t know other potential problems behind the idea and any difficulties of implementation. Maybe it’s imcompatible with current ckb chain.

I would suggest looking into this idea: Ideas on chained locks. This is not exactly having multiple lock scripts or type scripts, but it provides a way to, well, simulate an answer here.

Theoretically, we could indeed have multiple lock scripts / type scripts per cell. But it will really depend on whether there is a real case supporting that change(since to me it will be a real huge change).