Goodmorning @TabulaRasa ![]()
Tonight I was reflecting that the idea behind this protocol is already over-complicated as it stands and it doesn’t feel like a good market fit for the current state of DeFi on CKB. Not only that, it’s gonna get only more and more complex from here on, as you’ll have to account in the protocol design for all issues that will arise.
While not perfect solutions, I see the followings as simple & right on the mark:
- UDT Payment Solutions
- feat: Introduce `FeePayer` concept for flexible transaction fee handling · Issue #274 · ckb-devrel/ccc · GitHub
- feat: new layer of `FeePayer` as a helper for transaction final completion step by ashuralyk · Pull Request #328 · ckb-devrel/ccc · GitHub
That’s why I’m choosing to dedicate my time to these instead, as they have greater potential for success on CKB.
Wish you the best luck,
Phroi