Nervos DAO use cases

Hello humans of Nervos community!

I am noticing that there is alot of buzz around Defi recently and fortunately for us we have some of the most exciting Defi functionality to explain to the broader crypto community.

The Nervos DAO is trustless, 100% autonomous and doesn’t require overcollateralization.

I’d like to compile proposed use cases and ideas that you have had around how the Nervos DAO can be used in Defi-like constructions, look forward to hearing from you!

2 Likes

Kevin had writen an article that talk about the idea of community DAO.

1 Like

The most special point of NervosDao is that we need to wait 180 epoch for withdraws our deposit. It is a limitation but it is also opportunity to make good use this feature.The token deposit on NervosDao is the predictable amount so it could be implemented some lending / borrowing smart contract.For example, we can make an UDT like DAI,when we deposit 300CKB in NervosDAO,and we could mint 200CKBDAI.
Like this way maybe we could make something like stablecoin and more financial derivations, and there will lots of work to do on type script and lock script.
(I am a DeFi enthusiast.However, it is just a brainstorm. I think this idea is not so mature, and I hope there are more amazing discussions happening here )

2 Likes

There are a grants proposed by @LBMike’s team.
Maybe you can exchange your idea. :slight_smile:

1 Like