Deploy Ethereum contracts errors

I used godwoken-polyjuice-compatibility-examples ot depoly the Ethereum contracts , and has this error :

eployer address: 0x3beb2e57B4F8c21A5A34227eBe314a7E00A6F9Ae
Running: Load transaction history upgrades-gwk-devnet.json
    New file created
Running transaction: Deploy Box implementation
err Error: processing response error (body="{\"jsonrpc\":\"2.0\",\"id\":47,\"error\":{\"code\":-32602,\"message\":\"invalid argument 0: hex string without 0x prefix\"}}", error={"code":-32602}, requestBody="{\"method\":\"eth_getBlockByNumber\",\"params\":[\"latest\",false],\"id\":47,\"jsonrpc\":\"2.0\"}", requestMethod="POST", url="http://localhost:8024", code=SERVER_ERROR, version=web/5.4.0)
    at Logger.makeError (/root/godwoken-polyjuice-compatibility-examples/node_modules/@ethersproject/logger/src.ts/index.ts:213:28)
    at Logger.throwError (/root/godwoken-polyjuice-compatibility-examples/node_modules/@ethersproject/logger/src.ts/index.ts:225:20)
    at /root/godwoken-polyjuice-compatibility-examples/node_modules/@polyjuice-provider/ethers/node_modules/@ethersproject/web/src.ts/index.ts:284:28
    at step (/root/godwoken-polyjuice-compatibility-examples/node_modules/@polyjuice-provider/ethers/node_modules/@ethersproject/web/lib/index.js:33:23)
    at Object.next (/root/godwoken-polyjuice-compatibility-examples/node_modules/@polyjuice-provider/ethers/node_modules/@ethersproject/web/lib/index.js:14:53)
    at fulfilled (/root/godwoken-polyjuice-compatibility-examples/node_modules/@polyjuice-provider/ethers/node_modules/@ethersproject/web/lib/index.js:5:58)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:95:5) {
  reason: 'processing response error',
  code: 'SERVER_ERROR',
  body: '{"jsonrpc":"2.0","id":47,"error":{"code":-32602,"message":"invalid argument 0: hex string without 0x prefix"}}',
  error: Error: invalid argument 0: hex string without 0x prefix
      at getResult (/root/godwoken-polyjuice-compatibility-examples/node_modules/@polyjuice-provider/ethers/node_modules/@ethersproject/providers/src.ts/json-rpc-provider.ts:97:28)
      at processJsonFunc (/root/godwoken-polyjuice-compatibility-examples/node_modules/@polyjuice-provider/ethers/node_modules/@ethersproject/web/src.ts/index.ts:326:22)
      at /root/godwoken-polyjuice-compatibility-examples/node_modules/@polyjuice-provider/ethers/node_modules/@ethersproject/web/src.ts/index.ts:263:42
      at step (/root/godwoken-polyjuice-compatibility-examples/node_modules/@polyjuice-provider/ethers/node_modules/@ethersproject/web/lib/index.js:33:23)
      at Object.next (/root/godwoken-polyjuice-compatibility-examples/node_modules/@polyjuice-provider/ethers/node_modules/@ethersproject/web/lib/index.js:14:53)
      at fulfilled (/root/godwoken-polyjuice-compatibility-examples/node_modules/@polyjuice-provider/ethers/node_modules/@ethersproject/web/lib/index.js:5:58)
      at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:95:5) {
    code: -32602,
    data: undefined
  },
  requestBody: '{"method":"eth_getBlockByNumber","params":["latest",false],"id":47,"jsonrpc":"2.0"}',
  requestMethod: 'POST',
  url: 'http://localhost:8024'
}
error Command failed with exit code 1.

how can I depoly the Ethereum contract on nervos layer2 ,please help me?

did you run godwoken-kicker on your local environment? and what version of godwoken-kicker? recommend using the latest release and try again. this seems like you are running an outdate version.

oh ,thanks for your suggetions, I try to deploy contract by using godwoken-kicker , but I deploy eth contract with *.json file now has this alter: Insufficient funds. How can I do with me to get fund?

what if you change gas price to 0?

change gas price to 0 shold works. but I think you are still using the wrong version of godwoken-kicker. latest one dosen’t require adjust metamask’s gas setting. you only use metamask to sign a personal message when deploying contract. again, recommend to use this version of godwoken-kicker. a lot of things has been updated.

Nice,Thank you!