CKB Wiki Bounty - Rewards Pool 208,000 CKB_updated Aug 5, 2020

Hello, I’ve been working on this wiki page www.nervosckb.wiki for a while and would like to invite you to take a look, give feedbacks & join me in creating content.

I was pretty layperson (well, still am) when I stumbled into blockchain/Nervos two years ago, which I knew nothing about. This wiki site is meant to built for layperson and provide some information for new comers to the Nervos world. It’s written in a sense simply to talk to readers and share what I know and love about it (all views personal, nothing official) and it meant to be ’live’ content where readers could come in and become creators. I didn’t use GitHub or wikipedia, but notion which is more layperson-friendly :slight_smile: If you are developer or tech-savy you should check out the Nervos doc site

Below are some instruction for this wiki bounty, will update weekly about the pool status.

Timeline: July 7 - Aug 7, 2020 (or until the rewards pool is drained)

Rewards Pool: 250,000 CKB

DETAILS AND INSTRUCTIONS

1. post constructive feedbacks, questions with your CKB address - will select 10 comments and 1000 CKB will be awarded each.

2. revising the texts in the doc - you have a simpler, more digestible way in explaining the concept or you find there is lacking of any essential information on some pages - accepted edited copy win 10,000 CKB for each page.

3. adding infographics - 5000-15,000 CKB per accepted infographics.

4. creating new content - new page, short vlogs, essays, quizzes, games etc - selected ones will be awarded 10,000-25,000 CKB each and added as new links into the wiki.

You can leave your comments on the wiki site (that will require you to register a free Notion account) or here in the thread. For content ideas and submission, you can find me (and other contributors) via telegram chatroom https://t.me/joinchat/HacSRhtUsQNJOA_MZQ5V6g

Thanks for checking out this, and hope you stay safe and not bored during this special time period.

:t_rex:
Update #1_July14,2020

sent 2000 CKB to P.J. for two constructive comments - proof of transaction

Rewards Pool: 248,000 CKB

:t_rex: :t_rex:
Update #2_August5, 2020
sent 30,000 CKB to Doreen for providing comments and providing 50+ minor edits and adding 2 graphics - pot

sent 10,000 CKB to Dylan for creating Lina says “No!” to Increasing Storage Costs - pot

Rewards Pool: 208,000 CKB

9 Likes

Pretty neat. How about adding a faucet to the wiki? The aggro testnet has a faucet so probably the code could be easily get implemented into the wiki. I think it would be a good way to incentivize people after they read the wiki to download neuron (or any ckb wallet) and get them started with some ckb.

3 Likes

Great idea imo.

1 Like

great idea! thanks and I’ve added the faucet in the CKByte page first.

Re the incentive part - can you maybe explain how getting ckb testnet token would incentivize ppl to download Neuron or other wallets?

Meanwhile, you send me your ckb address please? you can pm me (@janewuco) on tg too^ [comment rewards 1/10]

I rather meant an actual mainnet faucet, fueled by the community members. Download neuron and have eg 70 ckb to try out nervos. I would actually wait with it a little until people can use some games for example on nervos.

A video section would be also beneficial where we gather all the youtube videos or zoom calls for everyone to check out

1 Like

Real great job!

1 Like

Is it better to move principles(in Nervos heck) to the community section?
Can you explain more about Nervos Network as well as layer 2 along with the infographics?
Is it possible to add a mindmap for “getting started” section?
Adding a glossary or footnotes for the terminologies might be more friendly to new users.
It might be more straightforward if there are more direct contents in Design Hub instead of hyperlinks.

1 Like

Update #2_August5, 2020
sent 30,000 CKB to Doreen for providing comments and providing 50+ minor edits and adding 2 graphics - pot

sent 10,000 CKB to Dylan for creating Lina says “No!” to Increasing Storage Costs - pot

Rewards Pool: 208,000 CKB